Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Hardest You've Laughed In Smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The Hardest You've Laughed In Smite 34 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » January 8, 2014 1:29am | Report
Has anyone ever tried to sit on a Ne Zha head with Arachne while he Ults? Needs hardcore timing!

I tried a pull streak with a few friends and managed to pull one enemy into a phoenix. Arachne Ult, Herc pull and push, Sobek pull and spin, Merc throw, Aphro push right into the phoenix (I think it was from right outside the first tower)

Would be awesome to make a record try with the longest pullstreak without the enemy being able to use anything :D

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » January 8, 2014 1:35am | Report
Vaeldyn wrote:

Has anyone ever tried to sit on a Ne Zha head with Arachne while he Ults? Needs hardcore timing!

I tried a pull streak with a few friends and managed to pull one enemy into a phoenix. Arachne Ult, Herc pull and push, Sobek pull and spin, Merc throw, Aphro push right into the phoenix (I think it was from right outside the first tower)

Would be awesome to make a record try with the longest pullstreak without the enemy being able to use anything :D

Well, I have done base-2-base pulls in the Arachne Arena MOTD. But I guess that'd be the easiest situation to do it in.

The Smirefire clan should totally attempt this, perhaps against a dummy player to simplify things. Sobek + Arachne + Hercules + Anhur + Fenrir can probably cover the most distance? ( Anhur would have to jump into a stun though)
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » January 8, 2014 6:18am | Report
Thiel wrote:

Well, I have done base-2-base pulls in the Arachne Arena MOTD. But I guess that'd be the easiest situation to do it in.

The Smirefire clan should totally attempt this, perhaps against a dummy player to simplify things. Sobek + Arachne + Hercules + Anhur + Fenrir can probably cover the most distance? ( Anhur would have to jump into a stun though)

Mh, I guess sobek should start, then Arachne pull out of Sobeks Spin, Anhur Impale, Herc pull and push, so Fenrir has enough time during the stun to grab the enemy. The enemy should have aegis and perma spam it and as soon as it goes through the attempt is canceled.

Would be epic!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » January 8, 2014 6:42am | Report
Arachnofobia, I got pulled 4 times from enemy to enemy, I knew I was dead but it was funny to see Arachne dragged from place to place.

The new year MOTD, all Hun Batz was also heavy laughing material, especially when we all synced our ults on four poor enemies to get three of them into our base.

Everytime I play Athena in Hoarder and I one-shot-kill anybody who stands in my way until level 11-12. At level 11-12(when the spear isn't enough to take enemies from full to 0 hp) I suddenly change my build to full tank and laugh right into the enemies' face when they try to focus me, knowing that was a mage just earlier.

Cup Runneth Over with Freya, I managed to take down 4 enemies and was desperately looking for the fifth-Loki (before I've found out that accolades from MOTD don't count) when Loki suddenly appears next to me(missed ultimate) and he just stood there doing nothing for 1-2 seconds, enough for me to activate beads to get Irradiate out of cooldown and kill him. Of course, this moment was followed by a sad one when a teammate told me that this penta won't count for my profile.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » January 8, 2014 6:54am | Report
Last night while I was in Conquest (playing as Zhong Kui) I got a kill against the enemy Sun Wukong by dodging his tiger form, which made him run straight into the tower.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » January 8, 2014 7:16am | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

Last night while I was in Conquest (playing as Zhong Kui) I got a kill against the enemy Sun Wukong by dodging his tiger form, which made him run straight into the tower.

Omg, that sure was hilarious! :D

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » January 8, 2014 1:08pm | Report
I remember that time in assault...

Freya was being chased, last god on her team. Then she tried to ult into her well. She couldn't so she tried to get up there by desesperatly jumping.

Also, that time when I was in the jungle and all of the sudden an Alienware Ra charged towards me out of no where while jumping and laughing, you know, the CAW CAW CAW thing. I started laughing and he beat my ***.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » January 8, 2014 4:52pm | Report
Every time I mitigate wounds as Hercules and the enemy practically kill them selve but attacking me due to a rushed mystical mark and hide of the nemein lion! =3

Or the time I went 25-3 with sobek built full tank!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 8, 2014 5:23pm | Report
Okay so, today we had a huge match with a few members of SmiteFire clan and the another clan. And god, it was fun as heck! Me and Pandr were laughing like the whole time, mainly because Apollo ulted our Minotaur while Pandr was at low health, even tho they didn't take down our Tower.

Then I finished the Minotaur off with Grasping Hands + Death Gaze. Anubis OP

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » January 8, 2014 5:28pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

Okay so, today we had a huge match with a few members of SmiteFire clan and the another clan. And god, it was fun as heck! Me and Pandr were laughing like the whole time, mainly because Apollo ulted our Minotaur while Pandr was at low health, even tho they didn't take down our Tower.

Then I finished the Minotaur off with Grasping Hands + Death Gaze. Anubis OP

It was very interesting, yus. Pandr's laugh is loud... very loud.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }