Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite: What do you expect for free?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite: What do you expect for free? 34 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bloodfroth » November 6, 2014 11:55am | Report
What do you expect for free? Not much apparently. I've been playing this game now for five months and everytime I think I'm about to sink some money into it I decide not to. Don't get me wrong, I like this game, I want to have all the little doodads that go with it. But I just can't bring myself to spend $29.99 on a game with so many problems. About one in 3 or 4 matches...

1....players get kicked out for no reason
2....the game abruptly ends in the middle of the match.
3....the games freezes up when choosing gods.
4....you suddenly become a ghost and have to restart.

There is nothing more annoying in gaming then having your game go down. If this happened even five or ten percent of the time I might be able to live with it, but it happens 25-33% of the time. You want me to spend money on this game? Really? Then fix the problems.

Bloodfroth

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 6, 2014 12:03pm | Report
Never happens to me. Maybe your computer is just ****ty, and you need to consider operator's error instead of blaming everybody but yourself for your problems.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bloodfroth » November 6, 2014 12:07pm | Report
Those problems don't happen because of a ****ty computer. They happen because they have ****ty servers. Why would MY computer cause a ghost, kick out other players, or end a match? It wouldn't. Just straight up, you saying that they never happen to you is either a lie or you just joined.

Bloodfroth

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 6, 2014 12:09pm | Report
Firstly, he just joined? Take a look at his profile and see that he's been here for about a year. That's more than you have.

Secondly, I'm also pretty sure it's your computer. You want them to fix the problem? Then send a ticket and don't go whine on these forums.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » November 6, 2014 12:12pm | Report
People getting random kicked from server happens. Never seen any others. I've ben playing for over 2 years.

League still has server problems too. It's the internet. Deal with it.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kalafalafakah » November 6, 2014 12:17pm | Report
Been playing for a long time myself and gotten many people to join and out of any problems I have had or seen I have never seen any of the problems you listed other than players DC'ing and that is generally from a problem with their computer or their connection. The only times the game abruptly ends in the middle of the match is when one team surrenders. Thats not a glitch I have ever seen or heard of.

Also considering that your first post was only back in July and it was essentially asking about some of the games basics I KNOW Dacoqrs has been on longer than you. Just saying but seriously put a little thought and research into what you are going to say before you say it.

Kalafalafakah

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bloodfroth » November 6, 2014 12:21pm | Report
Everyone of those problems happened to me or others (that commented on them) within the last 24 hrs.

Bloodfroth

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 6, 2014 12:28pm | Report
What region are you in? What type of PC / internet do you have? These are all the questions people can ask you. Personally, I find bugs with Smite maybe once a week but I play quite a bit so 1/28 matches.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 6, 2014 1:05pm | Report
Inb5 Subzero/All4 invasion squadron X
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 6, 2014 1:14pm | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

Inb5 Subzero/All4 invasion squadron X

Hahaha yeah I'm surprised they didn't respond yet

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }