Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite: What do you expect for free?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite: What do you expect for free? 34 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HushHush » November 6, 2014 2:31pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

how ironic I find this

I don't think ironic means what you think it means.

#PrincessBride4Lyfe

HushHush

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 6, 2014 2:36pm | Report
HushHush wrote:

I personally find your constant mockery to be very tiring. Please have some discipline and behave with some propriety. No need to insult anyone who disagrees with you

Edit: I think an Editor needs to behave better to new members such as myself.

This^

HushHush wrote:

, like...some people I won't name.

not this. I know what irony is o.o

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 6, 2014 2:36pm | Report
I think whatever discussion is going on now needs to be dropped for the actual topic of the thread.

SmiteFire is getting really tiring these days where every thread turns into an e-peen contest.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 6, 2014 2:38pm | Report
HushHush wrote:

When one says "hahaha," you can't tell if its a harmless joke or if they're laughing at you. It's the internet. There are no intonations or facial cues for people to see and understand. Given that your response was to a direct barb to All4Games and Subzero008, I can hardly blame All4Games for being angry at you, although I think he shouldn't have exploded at you.

No. It's not 'hard to tell'. You both should get a sense of humour or get over it.
HushHush wrote:

Edit: I think an Editor needs to behave better to new members such as myself.

Aaaah, so that's why you got demoted from being a Veteran. Look, if you want a discussion you'll get one. And like you just said, it's the internet so don't expect everyone to be respectful.

And this is ironic by the way.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 6, 2014 2:39pm | Report
I tried to help the OP just waiting on him to reply >><<

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 6, 2014 2:48pm | Report
Yeah, i'm tired of this things in smitefire, i really miss the old smitefire :(

Anyway.... i never had problems on the server. I play from asia jn na server so i think it is special case or you are just playin at euw lol (jk)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 6, 2014 2:56pm | Report
@pentar: you understand my point still stand.

Dacoqrs made a comment that could be considerd provoctive or even a bit jerkish. Blood came here so he could complain about ****ty stuff happening to him while simultanously asking for help. The first comment he got is dacoqrs and when some one is already annoyed a little provocation can get them to snap. Im not saying it's okay to do that but i can relate to how blood reacted.

Also now i've read the comment he posted a little closer he said that dacoqrs was new TO SMITE, not to smitefire meaning your statement again was wrong, i dont blame you completely for that as i only just noticed it eitherway this could actually be possible but it's not. Dacoqrs isn't new.

Coming back to what you said, yeah no my point still stands as its pretty much the most obvious way to interpret what you said, so A: again be more carefull with what and how you write and B: i am going to put count how many insults/curse words/accusations you just threw at me : 7 (being very holding back) and quiet harsh words you used, they tried so very hard to hurt my feelings... Envises on tried.

FYI dingus isn't actually an insult. It actually is a place holding word for some one's name you don't know or in my case some one you just don't care enough about to write their name down more then 2 times. I call a ton of people dingus as it's a funny word that can be used universally.

So you one of your reasons for insulting me is because i didn't use your name but a place holder word for a name... Bravo, you don't get an internet cookie.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HushHush » November 6, 2014 2:58pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

No. It's not 'hard to tell'. You both should get a sense of humour or get over it.

Aaaah, so that's why you got demoted from being a Veteran. Look, if you want a discussion you'll get one. And like you just said, it's the internet so don't expect everyone to be respectful.

And this is ironic by the way.

I guess a good sense of humor is attacking people and laughing at them.

HushHush

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 6, 2014 3:03pm | Report
Since people are clearly irritated by this, I'm not even going to read that (the All4 post) and get mad about it. I'll just leave this like it is.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 6, 2014 3:08pm | Report
Also as for the making you cry part, that reffers to this.

You are promoted because you were seen as a "safe" pick by mowen, one who would unlikely cause trouble as he mostly paricipated on forum games and nothing else productive.

When you were suggested for promotion by mowen a lot of people as i recall didn't actually vote for you, picking the 2 more productive users, others said mowen should hold of on you for one more cycle as you weren't seen as mature enough. But as this was mowen we are talking about and not only did she promote you but also 2 people that weren't selected or even dicussed my the other promoted members.

In short no one exept mowen who saw you as no more then a safe pick wanted you, no one told you as they had no reason to try and hurt you untill now because you have been a constant irritation not only to me or sub but now even to random people who just want help and blow of some steam so they can enjoy the game that you still defend.

I already said i don 't have much with religion which means i do not see my self as a god or divine entity.
I will not simply shut up and leave when you attack people like the OP.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }