Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite: What do you expect for free?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite: What do you expect for free? 34 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 6, 2014 3:14pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

I will not simply shut up and leave when you attack people like the OP.

Don't then. Just don't expect an answer to anything you just said.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 6, 2014 3:30pm | Report
I'll see that act as you giving up, i will interpret that as you saying you can't win an arguement from me.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 6, 2014 3:34pm | Report
And I'll see it as him dropping the dumb argument in this thread that had nothing to do with what's being argued right now. There's no point in "winning" some argument that doesn't even belong in here in the first place.

Lately, we can't have any thread without you two, and others, coming in and getting at each other's throats at something that has nothing to do with the original post.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 6, 2014 3:38pm | Report
Going to lock this thread. There are people flinging around insults, there are people talking about things they shouldn't be (i.e. promotion threads, especially when you're saying things that I don't recall to be entirely accurate), and reports getting flung around because people aren't on friendly terms with each other.

If you'd like the thread reopened with adequate reasoning send me or either of the other mods/mowen a PM or something, but I can't see how this thread could possibly turn into positive discussions
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }