Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite: What do you expect for free?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite: What do you expect for free? 34 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HushHush » November 6, 2014 1:43pm | Report
It sounds like it's a problem with your end, not HiRez's. I say this because I've never had such problems like yours, and with such alarming frequency. The others seem to agree with me, in that while they do sometimes have disconnection issues, its never that bad for them.

There is a period of weird DCs and such after some patches, but I don't think that's the case here. Maybe your service provider is just really, really bad?

I know Squiiddish used to have random DCs, and once he switched providers, the problems stopped.

+1 rep if helpful :)

HushHush

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 6, 2014 1:55pm | Report
HushHush wrote:

+1 rep if helpful :)

Begging for reputation? Really? *facepalm*

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 6, 2014 1:57pm | Report
@holypudding: pudding tastes disgusting and i don't have much with religion.
In short, i don't have anything against you but if you want me to have against you (which i would find ill advised) then you should continue trying to annoy me, annoying me has ended SOOOOO well for people before you. (Incase you can't read sarcasm... It's sarcasm.)

@pentar. How does the OP's statements get any less valid by him simply not being here as long as dacoqrs? That is incredibly flawed logic that some one who wants to argue with you and has been here longer then you very easy to abuse, i recommand you to rthink twice before writting stuff like that.

@pentar... Again...:Try to annoy or insult me again and i'll make you cry dingus. I am done with you continuing ****ish behaviour. Take this as a warning.

@OP: i've had similar problems during beta, for me it was a problem at the provider so i couldn't do anything about it kicking me out of games though it happend a lot more during smite then anything else, it eventually fixed it's self.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HushHush » November 6, 2014 1:57pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Begging for reputation? Really? *facepalm*

Hey, I have none right now. Don't judge until you're in the same shoes, man.

HushHush

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 6, 2014 1:59pm | Report
Hello "new user" HushHush how do you do?

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HushHush » November 6, 2014 2:06pm | Report
Yeah, I agree that Pentargonite and HolyPudding really need another scoop of maturity in their morning cereal.

@Greenevers: Find, thank you.

HushHush

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 6, 2014 2:22pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

@pentar. How does the OP's statements get any less valid by him simply not being here as long as dacoqrs? That is incredibly flawed logic that some one who wants to argue with you and has been here longer then you very easy to abuse, i recommand you to rthink twice before writting stuff like that.

@pentar... Again...:Try to annoy or insult me again and i'll make you cry dingus. I am done with you continuing ****ish behaviour. Take this as a warning.

Did you even read my post? He said:
Quoted:

Just straight up, you saying that they never happen to you is either a lie or you just joined.

And I responded by saying that Dac has been here for a long time.
So before being an ******* read my comment and think before writing something like this.

Also, you can't take any jokes at all can you? And wasn't it already clear by the "Hahaha" that I was joking. And then you're "warning" me!? Who do you think you are? Some kind of god? "Try to annoy or insult me again and I'll make you cry dingus"? Are you ****ing insane? How was that annoying or insulting? And even if I do annoy or insult you, that gives you no reason to "make me cry dingus". Please shut up and leave.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 6, 2014 2:24pm | Report
HushHush wrote:

Yeah, I agree that Pentargonite and HolyPudding really need another scoop of maturity in their morning cereal.

And then this. What is this supposed to mean? I made 2 posts. One replying to the OP who was whining about his pc blablabla.

And then a joke. And apparently you guys have no social skills whatsoever since you couldn't realise that it was by the "hahaha".

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HushHush » November 6, 2014 2:29pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

And then this. What is this supposed to mean? I made 2 posts. One replying to the OP who was whining about his pc blablabla.

And then a joke. And apparently you guys have no social skills whatsoever since you couldn't realise that it was by the "hahaha".

You, sir, need an attitude readjustment.

When one says "hahaha," you can't tell if its a harmless joke or if they're laughing at you. It's the internet. There are no intonations or facial cues for people to see and understand. Given that your response was to a direct barb to All4Games and Subzero008, I can hardly blame All4Games for being angry at you, although I think he shouldn't have exploded at you.

I personally find your constant mockery to be very tiring. Please have some discipline and behave with some propriety. No need to insult anyone who disagrees with you, like...some people I won't name.

Edit: I think an Editor needs to behave better to new members such as myself.

HushHush

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 6, 2014 2:31pm | Report
HushHush wrote:

You, sir, need an attitude readjustment.

When one says "hahaha," you can't tell if its a harmless joke or if they're laughing at you. It's the internet. There are no intonations or facial cues for people to see and understand. Given that your response was to a direct barb to All4Games and Subzero008, I can hardly blame All4Games for being angry at you, although I think he shouldn't have exploded at you.

I personally find your constant mockery to be very tiring. Please have some discipline and behave with some propriety. No need to insult anyone who disagrees with you, like...some people I won't name.

how ironic I find this

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }