Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Tier list : For Fun

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Tier list : For Fun 29 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 12, 2013 9:49am | Report
Well i for sure didn't put Ao In S Tier because other than his tornado he can't do anything.

For example, he throws his tornado down to clear my wave, if I am my Anhur I can just jump up to him and hes pretty much screwed from there.

Ao def does not want to try to brawl it out and his little run isn't going to help him escape when I can stun or slow him. Plus I'll just ult him in his back if its that bad.

Plus Ao's Ult is terrible, not damage wise but I usually never get hit by it because its so easy to dodge.

Ao is good when he camps back some but when people think they can just brawl it out with Ao thats when they usually die.

I agree put Guan down a tier, I don't know why I put him in S.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » June 12, 2013 10:15am | Report
ao ult is good you just have to be smart about it great in team fights when people lose some awareness and it can wreck in the jungle

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 12, 2013 11:59am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Well i for sure didn't put Ao In S Tier because other than his tornado he can't do anything.

For example, he throws his tornado down to clear my wave, if I am my Anhur I can just jump up to him and hes pretty much screwed from there.

Ao def does not want to try to brawl it out and his little run isn't going to help him escape when I can stun or slow him. Plus I'll just ult him in his back if its that bad.

Plus Ao's Ult is terrible, not damage wise but I usually never get hit by it because its so easy to dodge.

Ao is good when he camps back some but when people think they can just brawl it out with Ao thats when they usually die.

I agree put Guan down a tier, I don't know why I put him in S.

I agreed that Ao Kuang is not S tier (the sad truth D:).

Guan Yu he has: high health, good damage, a heal, lots of CC, a really quick dash, a skill that deals a lot of damage and can be hard to interrupted and steals protection, finally his ult is powerful in almost everway if used at the right time. He is S tier.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 12, 2013 12:24pm | Report

I agreed that Ao Kuang is not S tier (the sad truth D:).

Guan Yu he has: high health, good damage, a heal, lots of CC, a really quick dash, a skill that deals a lot of damage and can be hard to interrupted and steals protection, finally his ult is powerful in almost everway if used at the right time. He is S tier.

agreed

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redkiteftw » June 12, 2013 1:26pm | Report
MR WIGGLES ISNT S TIER?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(
Define "Normal"

redkiteftw

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GlumReaper » June 14, 2013 4:53am | Report
I wouldn't put Ao Kuang any higher than B, at best. Sure, he's admittedly the best in the game at "sit back and farm creeps," so if you try and counter his push with another push God (e.g., Poseidon), you'll have a had time. However, he's so vulnerable off cooldown and has almost 1v1 potential, so take advantage of that.

TL;DR: If you see an Ao Kuang picked in draft mode, just pick a mid with a gapcloser and have a feast. I particularly like ICEN's Anhur against him, but really anyone at all who can jump past his tornado will win trades all day long.

GlumReaper

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 14, 2013 5:08am | Report
I like how the TL;DR was half the size of your original post. In this case, I don't think one is necessary.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 18, 2013 2:51am | Report
If people who play Ao Was smart they would just use tornado and stop wasting mana trying to kill someone when they know they ain't going to do it.

I was Ra one time and Ao kept using his 1 to hit me, it was fine by me because I just heal myself and laugh while he waste his mana and forces himself to go back.

Get some good tornados out, camp back and only if you hit with that ult I guess you have room to try to get the kill.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » June 19, 2013 8:56am | Report
You know, I somewhat like ba-*shot*
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }