Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Tier list : For Fun

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Tier list : For Fun 29 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 10, 2013 6:18pm | Report
Here is my tier list I made in a few minutes, Feel free to argue and move them around if you AGREE ON IT. Don't hate if your favorite god is ranked lower than another, this is how I see it.
Of course a tier list does not mean that god is ****py when played by a SKILLED PLAYER but we are not talking about the player we are talking about the god.

S Tier (You don't want to see these in a match period)
- Agni
- Anhur
- Hel
- Ymir
- Hercules
- Sun Wukong
- Hebo
- Loki
- Thor
- Guan Yu

A Tier (Hope these gods are played by noobs just pray)
- Au Kuang
- Ne Zha
- Fenrir
- Sobek
- Poseidon
- Ra
- Xbalanque (S tier if fed)
- Ares
- Bacchus
- Zues

B Tier (Annoying gods that pose a threat if played by skilled players)
- Isis
- Aphrodite
- Apollo
- Hades
- Artemis
- Odin
- Athena
- Anubis
- Vamana
- Cupid

C Tier (Gods I'm not to thrilled that are on my team)
- Bakasura
- Freya (Don't hate)
- Kali

D Tier (Gods that Don't help out ever, wait I forgot they were in fight at all)
- Arachne

F Tier (Garbage unless told otherwise by your kill stealing)
- Bastet

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 10, 2013 6:25pm | Report
S Tier
Agni
Loki
Ymir
Ne Zha
Ao Kuang
Fenrir

A Tier
Anubis
Hel
Hercules
Thor
Guan Yu
Sobek
Xbalanque
Neith
Poseidon
Anubis
Aphrodite
Isis
He Bo
Zeus
Anhur

B Tier
Sun Wukong
Bakasura
Freya
Ra
Ares
Kali
Apollo
Bacchus
Vamana
Cupid
Athena
Hades
Odin
Artemis

C Tier
Arachne
Bastet

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 10, 2013 6:30pm | Report
What are you smoking Hel = S TIER
She can heal for years and will never die, her 3 can clear waves with ease and can heal her minions back to full health. She is like the MOST OP mofo I ever played with, I wreck mid with that OP hel.

Sun Wukong is not B Tier son, do you not see how much damage that over head smash does??? Cough Cough..... that clears waves in one attack and does like 340 with 100% Scaling !

I don't think kali or arachne are good enough to be in B tier, freya can be but I won't accept arachne in B teir I'd rather have kali on my team.

Anhur in B tier??? I didn't put him in S tier because hes my favorite god I put him in S tier because he is strong as hell, can escape, has a slow, stun, buff/debuff? Anhur is the only god with 40 py attack on his base stats. Oh and his Ult can be used as beads!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 10, 2013 6:43pm | Report
It is difficult to say where Hel belongs. She is broken, almost completely. Considering her strength and abilities, she should belong in S. But, because she's broken, I feel compelled to say that she belongs in A.

Sun Wukong... I really don't know. He just isn't used that much anymore, and while he does a lot of damage the best thing about him is his Ult. It's a great initiator and a game changer.

Kali is fine in B tier. Arachne... she is hard to tell. Her team fight ability is **** and that is important. Her 1v1 is great. I do think she belongs in C just because she doesn't offer as much as she should.

Hercules does not belong in S. Honestly, I'm favoring RazeMage's list a bit more. ALTHOUGH RAZEMAGE, Y U GOTTA BE HATING ON MY ARTEMIS?! DAS MEAN!

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 10, 2013 6:52pm | Report
I only see hel by very good if it is assault. If not, i felt she is kinda not so useful to be in S.

Anhur, I mistakenly put him in B but i don't think he is S as his ulti can be dodged by leap (especially cause i like using Neith)

Sun Wukong, never see him playing good. His ulti could be very good initiator, it can be dodged somehow.

Arachne's cripple is so annoying and could pull you. But maybe i should change her with artemis since artemis got super big critical.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 10, 2013 10:24pm | Report
Well I just hate arachne because in conquest no arachne and I mean NONE has ever did well in a lane. Thats because they dont help in fights at all.

Anhur is S rank, he is used by the best smite player for a reason cough cough strong as ****.
Stun + Ult = you die no questions asked. If hes not in S rank others certainly don't deserve to be in their when he can take them down.

HEBO is bs btw, how are you gonna buff someone who already is strong as **** and has some ********* cooldown???? For real???? Cooldown for 3 seconds on his water cannon which does a **** load of damage and he already has a cheap poke???

They probably pushed him closer to OP on purpose because of that hebro skin so people buy it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 10, 2013 10:36pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

S Tier
Agni
Loki
Ymir
Ne Zha
Ao Kuang Didnt put him is S because he can ONLY clear waves other than that hell get pwn
Fenrir I didn't put him in S because he can't Push a lane otherwise I would have

A Tier
Anubis
Hel
Hercules
Thor
Guan Yu
Sobek
Xbalanque
Neith
Poseidon
Anubis
Aphrodite
Isis
He Bo
Zeus
Anhur

B Tier
Sun Wukong
Bakasura I think B is way too highly rated for baka, he just sits in the back mostly and waits for kills or ganks for kills or ults. Aeveryone in this class might **** on him
Freya
Ra
Ares
Kali
Apollo
Bacchus
Vamana
Cupid
Athena
Hades
Odin
Artemis

C Tier
Arachne
Bastet

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 10, 2013 10:41pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I only see hel by very good if it is assault. If not, i felt she is kinda not so useful to be in S.

Anhur, I mistakenly put him in B but i don't think he is S as his ulti can be dodged by leap (especially cause i like using Neith)

Sun Wukong, never see him playing good. His ulti could be very good initiator, it can be dodged somehow.

Arachne's cripple is so annoying and could pull you. But maybe i should change her with artemis since artemis got super big critical.
Hel will merk.... wait no no.... RAPE.... HEL WILL RAPE.... HEL WILL DESTROY....
Seriously.... go in a conquest match and go mid with hel.

I never lost mid with hel before and thats no joke.

its almost impossible to kill hel mid 1v1 she is so cheap.

She is OP to the MAXIMUM, she belongs in a class above S more like SS.
Lets put it this way...... Can clear a wave in one blow and heal infinity because she regains mana with her ult.

Infinite heal + crazy damage??? I sense that means the only way your losing a lane is if your playing against someone that got lucky.

Play hel mid see the out come. It will be you ****ping on mid lane thats for sure.

I literally feel as if NOBODY can stoo me when I pick hel and go mid, I don't even pick hel and I know its some BS of the things she can do.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 11, 2013 12:39am | Report
In my opinion:

S+ Tier: Gods that are just broken.
Ne Zha
Hel

S Tier: The best of the best, but still balanced
Isis (close to S+)
Ymir
Thor
Agni
Guan Yu
Sobek
Fenrir
Ares
Sun Wukong
Anhur
He Bo
Bacchus (Almost A tier because of his nerf)

A Tier: A bit under S tier, but still really good.
Xbalunque (close to S tier)
Hercules (close to S tier)
Freya
Poseidon
Neith
Aphrodite
Apollo
Cupid
Loki
Odin
Ao Kuang
Vulcan
Athena
Hades
Anubis
Ra

B Tier: Lacking compared to other gods
Artemis (Almost A tier, but not quite)
Kali
Vamana
Bakasura
Arachne
(almost C tier)

C Tier: Garbage
Bastet

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 11, 2013 1:29am | Report
well we all agree on one thing.

Garbage tier goes to bastet!

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }