Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ratatoskr Dev Insight

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ratatoskr Dev Insight 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 15, 2015 7:43pm | Report
Link is here.

I'm pretty hyped for this one! So many different build types and combinations are possible that I don't know how long it would even take to figure him out. So much flexibility with him once you're in game.

Also damn this guy is cute :3

Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 15, 2015 8:37pm | Report
They finally released a Norse god after release day with Ullr and has a entire pantheon of harden warriors to chose from the Nordics, and they chose a squirrel... really. I'm fine with the new god, but seriously a squirrel.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » May 15, 2015 8:42pm | Report
He's just so damn cute. :o
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 15, 2015 11:15pm | Report
His kit is pretty weird, but I think he will be a late-game dominator with his extra item/pen and bonus passives

I have to admit, he is pretty cute.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » May 16, 2015 2:09am | Report
If I read this correctly he is more mobile than serqet and has not only the most versatile, but also most powerful passive I recognize.
And he's norse AND he has style!

God, I hope I don't suck at him :o

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » May 16, 2015 2:16am | Report
BTW have you tried to click on the nut on the far bottom of the linked page in OP? Do it with audio :D

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 16, 2015 6:18am | Report
He looks really fun to play as and his passive is cool, glad that they are making an interesting on rather then something like "He gains physical power, because we ran out of ideas!"

I do smell him being Bellona OP, at least on release. But who knows, Hi-rez might prove me wrong.

Either way I'm going to have a hard time choosing which game to play! As Smite is getting a Squirrel assassin and Leauge Of Legends is getting a time traveling assassin! I'm looking forward to instant locking and feeding as both of them when they come out!

PS. And of course Hi-rez pumps out two fan service skins, well at least all sexuality gets some eye candy...
Beach Babe Aphrodite

Hunkules

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 16, 2015 8:14am | Report
Vaeldyn wrote:

BTW have you tried to click on the nut on the far bottom of the linked page in OP? Do it with audio :D

Omg that's great

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 16, 2015 9:24am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Urgh, i'm not really into hunks, twinks are much better. Where is my beach party apollo skin?

On another note, squirrel is so cute, but the only ability that interest me is the passive, the others seems like meh

After trying him out in pts his abilities do have quite a lot of depth. His 1 could theoretically be used against every member of an enemy team in a teamfight because of its instant cooldown (which would be huge with Opal applying on hit effects including crits and Hydra's Lament), his 2 can be used as a slow or used in conjunction with his 1 to space the acorns so that more hit enemies and his 3 can be damage or a heal which gives him solo lane potential. The only boring part of his kit, at least that I find, is his ultimate. It's got a cool animation, but it's essentially just a Thor ult without the stun and a bigger radius (although it does make quite a good escape if needed).

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 16, 2015 8:43pm | Report
His kit is boring.

His dash is really a Nem dash, only it plays better.

His ult, like Zilby says, is basically yet another "semi-global jump" ult.

His cone attack is unimaginative, and so is his AoE circle attack.

Remove the acorn particles from his kit, and it's so boring and bland-looking.

The only really outstanding thing about him is his acorn, and it's barely anything to write about. It's a gimmick - you just give one of your abilities an extra effect...and that's it. He's about as exciting as vanilla ice cream with your choice of caramel, chocolate, or vanilla syrup...while you're inside an ice cream shop with over a dozen flavors and toppings, you get something that's pretty bland.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }