Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Preparing your "Kit"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Preparing your "Kit" 25 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » January 11, 2014 6:46am | Report
World Weaver/Guardian Weaver: Neith fires an arrow to any allied gods' location, giving them a 10/15/20/25/30% damage mitigation while it travels, and when it lands, deals identical damage to World Weaver in an area around the god and stuns enemies.

Release the Kraken/Steeds of the Ocean: Poseidon summons two of his water horses, and fires both of them in an arc in front of him (similar to kali's lash). Each steed deals 100/200/300/400/500 and each one supplies a 0.4/0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8 second stun. If both steeds hit the enemy, the damage and stun of both will stack.

Destruction/Final Gambit: Kali throws her trident, incense and blades to a ground target location, dealing 400/475/550/625/700 damage and stunning the enemies for 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds, but cannot attack for 4s after this ability is used. In this time, she gains 10/20/30/40/50% movement speed and 25% damage mitigation.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » January 11, 2014 7:46am | Report
All Neith kits :

Broken Weave/Warding Weave : A warding weave is created at the place where an enemy god dies. Warding weave reveal the surrounding area ONLY. Last for 1 minutes.

Spirit Arrow/Spirit Weight : Neith fires a shot through the world weave that passes through everything. The first enemy hit takes 80/140/200/260/320 (+80% of your physical power) damage and has their physical protection reduced by 10/20/30/40/50 for 4s. Successive enemies take 75% of the damage and protection debuff. If the Spirit Arrow hits a Broken Weave, the Weave detonates, dealing an additional 100% of the damage and applying the protection debuff to all enemies in the area.

Unravel/Unite : Neith neatly unite power of the world weaves, doing 70/100/130/160/190 (+80% of your physical power) damage to all enemies in a 20ft radius at the target area, and incteasing Neith attack speed by 10/15/20/25/30 %per enemy hit up to 3 for 3s. Any Broken Weaves in the area are removed, further incteasing her attack speed by 20/30/40/50/60% each. Also increase Neith movement speed by 30% for 3s.

Backlip/Frontflip : Neith jumps forwatd dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+80% physical power) slowing enemies at landing by 25% for 2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5s and creating broken weave/warding weave at the landing

World Weaver/World Shot : Neith shoots an arrow Instantly dealing damage to the first god it hits by 230/295/360/425/490 (+120% physical power) stunning them for 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2s and dealing half damage to all enemies around them and also slowing them by 50% for 2.5s

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » January 11, 2014 2:01pm | Report
That "Second Neith" is OP as ****.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 11, 2014 7:52pm | Report
Urgh, Unite and Frontflip seem very overpowered. Also, World Shot seems like a simple upgrade from World Weaver; is there a difference?

Enfeeble/Exhaust: Anhur's basic attacks apply a debuff called Exhaust on the enemy hit. Anhur gains 15% protection penetration against enemies with Exhaust. A simple % based version of the old passive.

Blessed Presence/Searing Presence: Ares deals 20 magical damage per second in a 30-foot aura for every completed aura item he has.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » January 11, 2014 8:03pm | Report
I think all I need to do with unite is to reduce the attack speed it gives, but she wouldn't have any heal.

Frontflip unable you to use the slow defensively and making broken weave harder as you are now in front of enemies.

The difference of world shot is that the shot is now a skillshot, making it useless in laning but useful in teamfight

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » January 12, 2014 12:57am | Report
It would definitely be interesting and add even more depth to characters. Especially if both skills are actually good/useful to the point where you'd have to try and choose the skills based on the situation, like depending on which gods you're going against.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 12, 2014 1:45am | Report
It's also a good excuse for HiRez give weak characters a bit more usefulness. Like Ra.

They can even call it a "Remake" without even taking out the old skills lol.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » January 12, 2014 7:05am | Report
I always loved the idea behind character customization, but I think SMITE isn't the game this is meant for.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 12, 2014 7:06am | Report
I feel like they should take it first before another MOBA does. That's what I think though
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » January 12, 2014 11:46am | Report
The main problem I see with this idea is a huge part of MOBA's is being able to anticipate your opponent's skills, range, etc. If there are variations then strategy feels a lot more random, since you can't tell what version / skill they are using until they use it. This would feel bad for gameplay.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }