Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Preparing your "Kit"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Preparing your "Kit" 25 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 10, 2014 10:29pm | Report
Would this be a nice addition to a MODA gameplay? Kind of like LoL with the summoner powers. But instead its with your character instead. After choosing you get to choose out of 6 or maybe more skiills to assign to your first 3 slots. And 2 ults to go with the resst (Or we could just leave it to one)

That kind of gameplay would bring out a lot of flexibility with skill synergy etc. depending on what kind of skills they are and if they effect your other skills or stacks with them or if you just want to equip all the high power scaling ones. (Obviously they would have some kind of draw back if there're stupid strong if used all together be it mana, leaving you open etc.)

Just want to know what you guys think of this.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 10, 2014 11:27pm | Report
Wait...what?

You mean like modifications to your skills, like summoner spells?

So Suppress The Insolent version 1 is the same, while version two would fire in a cone?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 10, 2014 11:37pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Wait...what?

You mean like modifications to your skills, like summoner spells?

So Suppress The Insolent version 1 is the same, while version two would fire in a cone?

Ye. Different versions of each skill. Forgot to explain that part.:/

But you can't have 2 of them while in the game etc.

An example would be like Guan Yu. Not only he is a warrior but also a war leader. The secondary skill of his heal would instead of giving protections but would give a speed or attack boost. Or Ra's 2nd ult would damage less but can burn, giving DoT, duration increases as close as the enemy is close to the firing point. Turn a CC tank to a support tank. With real strong auras and a minor CC.

Can change a gameplay of certain characters to your needs. Turn a basic attack hunter into a ad caster. Turn a high single damage mage with wider AoE skills with less damage. Or have half-half of everything. You can be a teamplayer or a hard carry.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » January 11, 2014 1:07am | Report
I like the idea but I wouldn't put it in SMITE.

And I believe the future blizzard moba let us choose between 3 ults

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 11, 2014 1:43am | Report
Actually, this sounds pretty cool. It might be difficult to balance, but it'll be one thing that differentiates this game from other MOBAs.

Let's theorycraft!

Excavate/Strongest God in the World: Hercules gains 50/65/80/95/110 physical power and 25% damage reduction for 5 seconds. Because Hewrcules is a manly man.

Lightning Storm/Thunder Bolt: Zeus hurls a mighty lightning bolt, dealing 200/300/400/500/600 damage (+80% of your magical power) to the first god it hits, then exploding, dealing half damage to all gods in a 20-foot radius. The lightning bolt automatically explodes when it crosses a distance of 55 feet*. Each hit applies a charge. I honestly think this is a more balnced version of his current ultimate. Besides, this fits with Zeus being a good duelist.

*Basic attack range.

Harvester of Souls/Reaper of Lives: Thanatos can see enemies within the health threashold of his ultimate. Whenever Thanatos deals the killing blow to an enemy, he regenerates health and gains protections for five seconds. Basically an option for bruiser Thanatos or Tankatos.

Minions: 8% and 10 protections.
Gods: 15% and 20 protections.

transgressors fate/Transgressor's Demise: Artemis lays down a trap that also acts as a ward. Nearby enemies are rooted and crippled and take 35/55/75/95/115 damage (+25% of your physical power) every 0.25 seconds for one second. This is like a version of her old trap that roots for less time but deals good damage.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 11, 2014 2:10am | Report
Mummify/Sarcophagus: Traps a target in a Sarcophagus. Silencing(Except actives), dealing damage over time, blinding them(Like Xa's ult)and reducing their movement speed by a %. (They just hop around real slow)

Searing Pain/Searing burn: Ra shots a blast of heat in front of him dealing damage plus 60% of his magical power. Inflicting a "Burn" on the target, dealing damage in a duration depending on how close they are from him. (So at the tip only 1 second of burn but standing right in front of him during the blast will give 5 seconds) Burn damage 80% of magical power.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 11, 2014 2:20am | Report
Somersault Cloud/Shedded Army*: Sun Wukong summons an army of five duplicates of himself that have half his maximum health, protections, and power. The clones last for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds.

*Taken from that Sun Wukong movie trailer.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 11, 2014 5:52am | Report
Swarm/Swarm Cloak: Bees form around Ah Muzen Cab. Increasing movement speed. Any enemy who comes near him will be infected.

Honey/Honey Juice: Drinking honey, Ah Mezen Cab gains regeneration and attack speed.

Those skills would make AMC more ADC like. :D

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 11, 2014 6:06am | Report
Well, a self-heal seems odd on an ADC. Swarm Cloak sounds pretty cool.

Frostbite/Sheer Cold: Ymir applies a debuff called Sheer Cold on his basic attacks, lasting for 5 seconds, max 2 stacks. For each stack, Ymir deals 40% more damage on his basic attacks. This is basically to make Ymir more like a bruiser, relying on sustained damage over time rather than the window created by his abilities.

Moonflower Dance/Moonblossom Dance: Chang'e twirls and heals herself and nearby allies by 80/110/140/170/200 (+50% of your magical power). Allies within the radius are cleansed of any debuffs. Note: Debuffs. Not CC. Basically a more support-y heal move.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 11, 2014 6:29am | Report
Calydonian Boar/Piggy back ride: Artemis summons and rides her boar into battle. Automatically shooting arrows to nearby gods as she moves. Her Vengeful Assault can be activated during this time.

I just had to...

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }