Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch Notes!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch Notes! 36 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 20, 2013 11:43am | Report
Sorry, I have never played that chang'e thingy in my life. But isn't her damage simply.. well, how do I put this.. too high combined with those cooldowns?
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creationism » November 20, 2013 11:45am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

Sorry, I have never played that chang'e thingy in my life. But isn't her damage simply.. well, how do I put this.. too high combined with those cooldowns?

not really. Her 1 does decent damage, but it was her only damage ability other than her ult before now, meaning she had no real burst at all. Now she can use 1-4-3 with a Poly and actually compete with other support mages for damage. maybe even beat them if shes lucky.

Creationism

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bifrost » November 20, 2013 12:07pm | Report
IMO Ah Muzen Cab has been way too much nerfed. His specificity was actually those hives, which we could use as a good way to move... now 16 fckin long seconds to place a new hive which can be destroyed in 1/2 sec? Really bad idea... + 4 hives at most... I really think they ruined their new god, but hey, they'll see no one will play it again... and boost it a bit after a while...

New Vulcan seems nice. At last something more viable than a simple pulsating tower.

Bifrost

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » November 20, 2013 12:26pm | Report
The nerf was needed and not overdone imho. Honestly, if you can't place your hives in a way that the enemies can't reach them easily, then you shouldn't be playing Ah Muzen Cab.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 20, 2013 1:01pm | Report
Bifrost wrote:

IMO Ah Muzen Cab has been way too much nerfed. His specificity was actually those hives, which we could use as a good way to move... now 16 fckin long seconds to place a new hive which can be destroyed in 1/2 sec? Really bad idea... + 4 hives at most... I really think they ruined their new god, but hey, they'll see no one will play it again... and boost it a bit after a while...

They should have just reduced the number of hives IMO and maybe the stroides they give, not the CD.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 20, 2013 1:09pm | Report
Basically Arachne is the new Fenrir/ Mercury in ranked now. so easy to hit the ult through walls etc now.

Odin got pretty buff now (the passive physical power).

Mercury is still pretty op, but Golden Bow is useless again [vew].

Chang'e will be pretty good solo I guess.

Aphrodite can finally play support (not that good though, make the 2 like 72 Transformations as ppl have suggested).

Vulcan looks fun, but still trash I think.

Ah Muzen Cab got nerfed to hard.

all the other stuff is just meh, don't really care but good changes.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }