Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch 5.4, "SMITE Birthday" - Bran's Thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch 5.4, "SMITE Birthday" - Bran's Thoughts 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 15, 2018 12:16pm | Report
DV-8 wrote:

I still did get Oracle in one of my Conquest games last night. It's 100 gold, I don't get how it's really all that different or less useful.

As for Gaia's nerf...it wasn't bad per se...still offers the highest overall HP5 of any item...but just felt slower to recover. Probably partially my own knowledge of the nerf influenced that feeling to an enhanced degree.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » March 15, 2018 12:53pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I still did get Oracle in one of my Conquest games last night. It's 100 gold, I don't get how it's really all that different or less useful.

As for Gaia's nerf...it wasn't bad per se...still offers the highest overall HP5 of any item...but just felt slower to recover. Probably partially my own knowledge of the nerf influenced that feeling to an enhanced degree.

Yeah, I mean maybe it could be a luxury item if you get the Gold Fury or something. Most people don't want to put their builds on hold for 400 gold in the earlier stages of the match, especially if you're behind.

With you testing Gaia, that's probably true xD. It's tough to determine just how different it feels, as you have only your memory of the past Stone of Gaia to compare it to.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » March 16, 2018 12:41am | Report
That Oracle nerf is super annoying, kept backing with 300g to spare lie 547 times yesterday. Just to be like "ohh it's 400g now, Ill grab it on the next back then".

I still think it is perfectly okey to get as support still (as long as you got guardians blessing, or as a luxury item as DV-8 said). I also do think everyone else should spend the gold on it. But I never got any room for it when I played jungle yesterday.

Played Hun Batz, and definitely felt the blink nerf. But I think it will make it easier to ult on CD actually. Because before I've often been holding off on trying to go in and ult due to blink has like <30sec CD so I know that in 30sec I can do a safer and probably more impactfull engage. Then not get the opportunity before it has gone 60 seconds which basically is the entire CD on Fear No Evil if you go 40%cdr.

Didn't see much to the other changes though.
He Bo was still top 4 bans in mh games.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }