Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Next new god

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Next new god 53 posts - page 5 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 30, 2013 2:37am | Report
Guys I thought this thread was about which god will be added next, not what god you want to be added.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » May 30, 2013 5:41am | Report

Guys I thought this thread was about which god will be added next, not what god you want to be added.

I know, right? I start thinking that this thread was about what gods you'd like to see; that's why I posted one.

Back to the actual topic, I guess we won't see Hindu gods for a while, or maybe it'll be scrapped( Last time we saw a new Hindu God was Bakasura). And so people datamined Athena, ''Chronos''( not Cronus) and a Medieval-Joust-Match-Like thing.

Athena is possibly going to be a tank, and ''Chronos'' a mage.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 30, 2013 9:21am | Report
Guys, do you think hermes or osiris would come out?
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 30, 2013 9:39pm | Report
Osiris is the egyptian god of the dead right? I think we already have one of those.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 30, 2013 9:44pm | Report
Nogglez wrote:

Osiris is the egyptian god of the dead right? I think we already have one of those.

Yeah, god of the dead. Not to be mistaken for Anubis, who is the God of the Afterlife. Apparently, they're two completely different things.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shail50 » May 31, 2013 8:48am | Report
Yes, in the rality i agree with you, but in the game anubis is presented like the god of death

Shail50

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » May 31, 2013 6:32pm | Report
If enough people want osiris hi-res will eventially put him in if they dnt have plans to already.

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 31, 2013 8:10pm | Report
Yes! Hopefully they do. After reading Rick Riordan's books, I want him in the game!
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » June 1, 2013 5:40am | Report
Are they going to put Demeter and Hermes in? They have to have the last two Olympians, since their the only ones left.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aberra » June 1, 2013 7:13am | Report
Really excited about Athena and Chronos, but would definitely love to see some more pantheon variety. I was thinking more Mayan gods might be fun. I can't imagine what the skill kit would be, but I'd love to see Colel Cab in the game as she is the mistress of the bees and just, bees. Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me.

Aberra

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }