Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God Chiron Abilities/Lore

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New God Chiron Abilities/Lore 33 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » November 6, 2015 7:13am | Report
Like I feel like they should tweak his numbers cause he almost has a Warrior kit... Like jack of all trades master of none. Oh but wait he has high scaling so and ranged AAs like why does every physical character type need 100% scaling on basic attacks and every magical 20% (yes there are a few circumstantial exceptions) but like couldn't they give guardians slightly higher scaling on there basics and instead of nerfing pretty much every physical basic attack based item when they could have just lowered hunter basic attack scaling to say 85% across the board. They would still hit hard lategame once the crit items came online while Bakasura and Kali and Mercury and nemesis who didn't really need nerfs got hit pretty hard by the item changes.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 6, 2015 8:29am | Report
well they do need to tweak the numbers on some abilities here.

however on the scaling part it would be nice to see something like that but on a coding part it's going to make things more complicated as they will need to write interactions of power with basic attack for every god instead of using 2 formulas like they do now

(that formula looks something like: AA damage=base PP god X + growth PP god X x lvl god X +bonus PP
and should then be changed to: AA damage=(base PP god X + growth PP god X x lvl god X +bonus PP) x scaling AA god X meaning they need to make a whole new list of numbers/variables again)

(for Magic do the same only replace PP with MP)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » November 6, 2015 11:06am | Report
But if they already have the formula for 100% scaling can't they just copy paste formula replace pp with pp(.8) in the formula and superimpose over the hunters?

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 6, 2015 11:36am | Report
as I said they use a general formula for PP as a whole. they need to change some coding and your way is going to be even more buggy as hell as there are 2 formula's for PP and a system goes crazy bugging out PP

and probably the programmers are just lazy.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 10, 2015 1:00pm | Report
Chiron Confirmed in tomorroW'S PN

https://twitter.com/HirezChris/status/664180187702034432
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 10, 2015 1:09pm | Report
I'm not making a new guide anytime soon, so if someone wants to get that ill release guide out there, it's all you.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 10, 2015 1:47pm | Report
Aye, I'll do it
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 10, 2015 3:11pm | Report
You're not required prism :P
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 10, 2015 3:23pm | Report
Ill come up with stupid things to do with Chiron (As i usually do)(ADC AGNI FTW (Jk))

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 10, 2015 3:42pm | Report
BUT I WANT TO ! CHIRON IS ONE OF MY FAV MYTHOLOGICAL CENTAURS !

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }