Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Most HATED gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Most HATED gods 35 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 21, 2016 7:03pm | Report
I feel like I'm the only smite player that's never had issues with Nox. Just buy purification and juke the bird as often as possible ._.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » June 21, 2016 7:30pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

I feel like I'm the only smite player that's never had issues with Nox. Just buy purification and juke the bird as often as possible ._.

I think it's a case of knowing your enemy.

Nox is one of those "boring" gods that a lot of the playerbase are unwilling to learn to play as, so they have trouble dealing with her due to an ignorance to how she works.

(Not saying that's why any of the guys/girls around here dislike her (although it could be. Who knows?), that's just what I found when I used to play her a lot.)

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » June 21, 2016 8:13pm | Report
I know how to counter nox it's just she's annoying tis all my true hate is at rataskar he gets annoying like no ones business and I'm dealing with 3.10 but hey I hate a lot of gods like ***ba omg most annoying support.

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » June 22, 2016 1:26am | Report
Zilby wrote:

That's the method of avoiding her burst, which I don't even find problematic- actually if she lands her whole kit, fine, let it deal some damage; the only braindead boring thing about Nox is the large silence forcing every Arena into camping mode: Want to engage? - silenced. Want to use a spell? - interrupted. Want to escape? - denied. (not that long ago I found out it even cancels the damage from Odin and Fenrir leaps) Maybe it's a problem with silence in general, but the Eset' one is small and actually requiring some effort to hit, Thanatos' requires him to come close etc, not to mention none of these last in a huge circle on the ground forever- that's the thing that makes her absolutely uninteractable.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » June 22, 2016 3:09am | Report
Daelinn wrote:
Eset' one is small and actually requiring some effort to hit, Thanatos' requires him to come close etc, not to mention none of these last in a huge circle on the ground forever

And Isis' silence is on a shorter cooldown and is not her main source of damage...

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 23, 2016 1:02am | Report
Oh I forgot the kind of category of gods I kinda hate the most: Tutorial gods.

LoL doesn't really have that because free rotation however in dota and smite guess who you see a lot in low lvls (or when playign with friends new to the game)

Yeah the tutorial gods get spammed (screw the low lvl neiths and snipers)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BubyM » July 9, 2016 6:40am | Report
Same here, I mainly play Arena and the is ALWAYS a Neith playing whether it is on enemy or my team. I mainly play Thanatos. So normally I go for a kill get them really low and they escape. I use my 1 but just before that a Neith ALWAYS steals the kill. Also if I am escaping and just about to escape a Neith uses her ulti when I am about to go inside base and kills me. I find her ulti just stupid and abilities very ks'y

BubyM

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » July 9, 2016 6:43am | Report
I hate Zeus because he just can't seem to keep his ding**** in his pants ://

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » July 9, 2016 10:33am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

I hate Zeus because he just can't seem to keep his ding**** in his pants ://

Why is that a bad thing ;)
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » July 9, 2016 11:04am | Report
You know what I hate. People who call support, and then continue to build power items and feed.

Oh and Chronos. I hate that ult. Plus Zeus and his poke. Its RIDICULOUS.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }