Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Most HATED gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Most HATED gods 35 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » June 19, 2016 7:43am | Report
So who are the most hated gods in all of smite that in the current meta you have a few players saying "Hey they take no skill nor a brain to use!" I already know Loki may make someones list. However, I've gotten salt messages about Bellona "No skill free win". For me I'm debating it but Nieth seems pretty easy then again she is a starter god.

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » June 19, 2016 7:50am | Report
Neith is a ducking *****. i hate her so much, in conquest she's not that good so i mostly hate her mains, most of them (that i meet in ranked and casuals) don't know a thing about adc or the game in general, they just know how to press buttons with Neith.

i also hate her in Joust, where she is completely overpowered with her lane-filling roots.

another god i find despisable and overpowered is Susano, i feel like i don't need to explain, but i will anyways. 2 free mobility spells, a non interruptible jack-of-all-trades ability ( Storm Kata) a huge knockup with ridiculous scaling with a pull (his ult) and another freaking pull. yeah, i think i've said enough.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » June 19, 2016 7:56am | Report
I feel your pain there met a lot of scruby Nieths.

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 19, 2016 8:54am | Report
I'd probably be a scrubby Neith...damn, Ducks, we need to switch roles so you can tell me how to play ADC, hahaha.

That said, Ducks, you + Neith is like Stuke + Bellona. Match made in heaven.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » June 19, 2016 9:16am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I'd probably be a scrubby Neith...damn, Ducks, we need to switch roles so you can tell me how to play ADC, hahaha.

That said, Ducks, you + Neith is like Stuke + Bellona. Match made in heaven.

playing Neith is not playing adc. its playing a bursty ***** that will make you feel like playing her is taping duct tape to your abilities.
Hi!

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 19, 2016 12:15pm | Report
@Ducks it's basically playing a Mage, hence why I quite like Neith. Moving on, I think I've said this a few times before but

#1: He Bo. Most boring God in the game imo. Lame characterization/backstory, extremely boring abilities, brain dead playstyle, lacks counter play late game making him a snore to play and a pain to play against.
#2: Ne Zha. Super annoying character voice, boring kit that provides very little room for anything but what it was specifically designed for, most annoying ult in the game to either have to use or get hit by (the mini game of clicking is just.. so stupid).

I also dislike Xbalanque but I'm too lazy to get into it right now
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » June 19, 2016 12:40pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

@Ducks , hence why I quite like Neith.

like a very easy and boring mage? yep, i agree.
Hi!

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 19, 2016 12:43pm | Report
The gods I hate kinda depends on the persons playing them. Just like in LoL certain Mains kinda transform in the character they main. So if their character has an EGO they have to.

So my hate goes out more to people maining gods. Mostly because it also makes them cocky AF because they know how to play X best.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » June 19, 2016 1:17pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

The gods I hate kinda depends on the persons playing them. Just like in LoL certain Mains kinda transform in the character they main. So if their character has an EGO they have to.

So my hate goes out more to people maining gods. Mostly because it also makes them cocky AF because they know how to play X best.

when i tell Neith mains to stop getting protections as an adc and i try to help them with builds:
"IM AN X Neith, I KNOW WHAT IM DOING, SHUT UP!" why do they even go to ranked lol
Hi!

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » June 19, 2016 6:40pm | Report
My issue with Nieth mains is they never do their job, they steal my kills and buffs. Also just because they use Nieth they are intitled to jungle. I swear I get annoyed when I see Nieth because either they go solo, mid or jungle.

H.A.K.U

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }