Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

More revealing Chang'e card

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » More revealing Chang'e card 32 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sorlux » December 19, 2013 8:19am | Report
Log in to http://www.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/home now click store and look at the Chang'e next to the Fenrir on the SMITE Card.

Your Welcome?/ Fix it pls?
IGN:Sorlux

Sorlux

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 19, 2013 8:22am | Report
My current thoughts on Chang'e.

I think all this *****ing is ridiculous, really. They did not increase Chang'es boobs, neither make her ****ty. She has always been like that, it's just the art style, which I must mention, is not the same as the ''Old Athena Card''. I actually like Smite's current art style. Also, you'll just have 10 seconds to look to your Chang'e card, no reason to complain about this, eh?

Even though I prefer the Old Chang'e card, which was perfect.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sorlux » December 19, 2013 8:25am | Report
Im not complaining at all im mainly wondering how people feel about this. And this is different then her actual card, this is WAY more revealing (I think) and I think it should just be changed to what her card in-game looks like.
IGN:Sorlux

Sorlux

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 19, 2013 8:29am | Report
Sorlux wrote:

Im not complaining at all im mainly wondering how people feel about this. And this is different then her actual card, this is WAY more revealing (I think) and I think it should just be changed to what her card in-game looks like.

I just decided to make an statement, many people complained about that on Reddit, but anyway. I would like to it get changed as well.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 19, 2013 9:01am | Report
What bothers me is that the actual model skin is white. I do understand why it is white. But then why change the card like that?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 19, 2013 9:10am | Report
I hate it. It should be changed back.

If they touch Artemis, I'm quitting.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 19, 2013 9:35am | Report
i actually dont get why people get pissed about something that appears for 10 seconds and then goes away.

yeah you can look into her cleavage... so? the keyword is can, you dont have to do it.

the only reason i would want them to switch the loading card back is because i just liked the others look better overal.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » December 19, 2013 10:16am | Report
It looks aesthetically pleasing. What more is there to discuss?

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 19, 2013 10:33am | Report
I'm confused why people are discussing her pose when there is a vampire rabbit devouring its own arm in the portrait.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 19, 2013 10:52am | Report
I have no idea why people care about **** like this. It's like everyone is jewish all over sudden. #NoOffense #ihateEveryReligion
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }