Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki, Kali or Bastet? :(

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Loki, Kali or Bastet? :( 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mallow1123 » November 18, 2014 12:33pm | Report
Hello I dont know which god i should play..i always play 3v3, Conquest and arena. I like all of this gods and dont know which i should buy. Thank for help :)!

Mallow1123

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 18, 2014 1:14pm | Report
I don't know about Conquest, but Kali shines in 3v3 and especially arena.

Kali can wreck the entire team mid-late game if build, played and especially if her teammates won't kill her.

So yeah, I suggest Kali.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 18, 2014 1:20pm | Report
Bastet is probably the easiest out of the three to play. Very low risk of engaging and a great early game. However she does fall off and her ult is easily countered. This is my personal least favorite out of the three.

I'd say Kali is the hardest out of the bunch since you have to play so careful early game and you have to judge when to prioritize your mark and get all hits on Lash. Kali is a late game hyper carry and literally goes crazy with her attack speed. If you're interested in gods like Chronos, Mercury, Freya, and Poseidon, get this god. A good build for her would be:

Warrior Tabi + Qin's Sais + Hastened Fatalis / Asi + magi's blessing + Deathbringer + Rage / Titan's Bane

Other situationals on Kali include Witchblade and The Executioner.

Loki is the moderate difficulty between these gods. Loki specializes in single target damage (as well as Bastet) and also has an interesting decoy ability to farm. So while the other two gods can really only be played in the jungle (kali jungle/adc can work if you're good enough because of her lategame), Loki is played in the solo lane as a counter pick. Other than that, he's a jungler at heart. You have to focus on bursting down a squishy character very fast. You don't do as well in team fights. You're countered by Greater Aegis. A general build will include:

Warrior Tabi + Jotunn's Wrath + Hydra's Lament + Titan's Bane + Malice / magi's blessing + Deathbringer

I'm a diamond Loki and rank 9 Kali and rank 1 Bastet so I'll be biased :). If you want to know more about Loki before buying check out my extensive guide in my sig!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }