Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Little worship idea (also on official forum)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Little worship idea (also on official forum) 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fazion » May 23, 2013 3:12pm | Report
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Today i was on HiRezBart's twitch stream and i was just randomly chatting, and someone mentioned an awesome idea they (samulas came up with it) had with worshipers, the idea is as following:

What if you could also reward people for playing good with the team? instead of ony being able to punish them by reporting for any reason whatsoever.
I played loads of games with people who really made the difference between a win and a loss (everyone does that sometime) and after a game i'd really want to thanks him/her for the amazing play he/she did.
How about when the game ends and you are at the scoreboard, next to the report button or anything else there would be a Worship button, which gives that player +5 extra worships for that god he was playing.
wouldn't that be extremely nice? to be actually rewarded by your teammates for solid play as a way of saying thank you?

Just a little idea

Also, what about an mvp system for the winning team? I am unsure how the mvp would be chosen after a match, but it would be able to make players try harder to win.

Tell me what you think!

Fazion

fazion

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BabbyBeef » May 23, 2013 3:34pm | Report
The problem is it would be abused as everyone would just do it to eachother, but yes it would be nice if there was a way to moderate it.
Swagmeister <3

BabbyBeef

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fazion » May 23, 2013 3:45pm | Report
I'd only worship the players that actually did well, but yes, ofcourse there's going to be things like worship for worship. perhaps a limit of worships each day? or only one worship per character each game.

fazion

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 23, 2013 9:38pm | Report
I like the idea, this idea is kinda like the honor system in League of Legends.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 23, 2013 10:08pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

The honor system actually made the community a bit better in LoL

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 24, 2013 7:26am | Report
Maybe you could do it to only 1 player a game, so you pick the one who did the best.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 24, 2013 10:14am | Report
All vote for Babby!
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 24, 2013 10:57am | Report
Yeah, I think the idea of only doing this for one player you feel most deserves it is the best way to go about it. I get carried all the time, so would be nice to make the good player know his team appreciates it :)
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » May 24, 2013 11:32am | Report
mvp essentially

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Overlord Hades » May 24, 2013 12:21pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Thats what i was thinking, and i like both ideas. I dnt think it would get abused too much, just when it first comes out, then that would die down.
GG, Well Played All

Overlord Hades

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }