Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

If you could only ban one God..

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » If you could only ban one God.. 34 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 10, 2013 1:31am | Report
Arena - Athena . Confound = dead .

Conquest - I don't play it.

Domination- Zeus/ Ao Kuang .

Zeus because he can just throw his ultimate and we all have to leave the guardian area .
Ao Kuang , tornadoes, need I say more ?Fine ,it's because he can just keep is guardian for centuries without even putting himself in danger .

Assault - Hel .

Especially when my team has no healer and none of my team mates are smart enough to focus her .

3v3 - Poseidon .

Whirlpool >release the kraken = decide .

1v1 - Loki .

This guy is way too good in 1v1 .A decent Loki can beat a very good <insert any god name here> .He will always have the 1st hit on the enemy and late game that first hit ...well it's 1/2 hp.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » December 10, 2013 3:57am | Report
Chang'e = Win every teamfight ever

Zeus = Win everything every time

Loki = Assassinate: The ultimate that dose everything so you don't have to do anything

Freya = Wait I'm a mage!?! I fought I was a carry.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 10, 2013 4:37am | Report
Okay so we all agree loki is a deuce bag who's name should be changed to
"ult is the only thing I do other than that I run and hide, or look for kills to steal"

Of course the real reason Hi-Rez named him Loki was because that name was way to long :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 10, 2013 6:00am | Report
Hey hey hey. I play a pretty nasty duelist Loki myself. More than opener damage, I have a pretty nice sustained damage build that actually makes me a half decent assassin post-opener (Which includes Rage, DB, and Qin's over traditional full-armor pen and Hydra's)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 10, 2013 6:36am | Report
Personally it's Arachne she is just so ****ing annoying to jungle against it's just stupid....

Will be banning Chang'e or Zeus though when I get back into league, just because you can't kill a good Chang'e and a good Zeus just ***** on everyone :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 10, 2013 6:58am | Report
I'd be careful of banning zeus in conquest, however. He's exceptionally bad because his waveclear is dismal, and his lack of escapes is much more prevalent in a 2v1 gank than in a 5v5 arena or such. He'll simply never snowball if you're even remotely smart - shove the lane, watch him cry as he loses 90% of his farm to the tower. :D
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 10, 2013 7:15am | Report
Chang'e is in such a good spot right now, if she's able to run you around in jungle she'll kill you every time 1v1 and most of the time in lane with clear LOS on each other the whole time to begin with.

Arachne is just annoying as piss.

I don't know which is worse, but it would be one of the two for sure.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 10, 2013 7:22am | Report
Ares! But that's because I am now playing in the lower level world, the place where beads are unheard of.

Competitively, probably Chang'e due to her annoying sustain. But I wouldn't want to ban one specific god more than the other. All top-tier gods are ban worthy.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 10, 2013 7:23am | Report
He is one of the most picked/banned gods in EU, plays well both solo, jungle and mid. If you max the 1 you get a pretty good wave clear actually (just remember that your auto attacks deal a lot of damage on stacked minions) and his counter ganks are just insane (kind of like Hun Batz just with a ton more damage) :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RaraJacome » December 10, 2013 7:33am | Report
Every game I Played Arena League people are picking chnag'e so bad shes the OPest God in the game now
Jungle/Mid
IGN - OneVoneMeBrah

RaraJacome

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }