Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

If you could only ban one God..

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » If you could only ban one God.. 34 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 10, 2013 7:38am | Report
RaraJacome wrote:

Every game I Played Arena League people are picking chnag'e so bad shes the OPest God in the game now

I wouldn't say she's overpowered as that would imply she could carry her teammates even when you're dealing with an equally skilled enemy team.

She just has alot of sustain which makes it hard to kill her, but she doesn't have the power to compensate a weak teammate and kill. Especially not in Arena, where it's easy to return to the fountain, usually, without real compensation. However when Chang'e has a strong team in Arena she becomes really annoying. So I don't think she is OP, just a really useful addition to a already potent team.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 10, 2013 8:22am | Report
If you think she's the most OP god now, you clearly didn't see her on release...
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 10, 2013 9:25am | Report
Catch her if you can. ;p

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 10, 2013 11:26am | Report
Agni. I ****ing hate him.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » December 10, 2013 12:10pm | Report
Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni Agni

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 10, 2013 12:31pm | Report
Arachne is pretty annoying though, I hate it when you underestimate arachne then get **** on by her :( Sometimes I forgot that her ticks are so damn deadly that I feel like getting up close and slapping her in the face only to get 40 ticks on my jaw and my brain sucked off by arachne.

Shes annoying not necessarily hard to kill unless you want to face the ticks. Its just her brain sucking technique is annoying.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » December 10, 2013 1:34pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

If you think she's the most OP god now, you clearly didn't see her on release...

She's still stupidly OP, getting banned frequently in the competitive scene, and I cringe whenever I see her on the enemy team, no matter what role I'm going with.

If I'm jungling, I hate her because she can cheese her way out of my ganks too easily, and is never weakened enough in the first place.
If I'm solo, I hate her because you can't harass her back to base or deny her farm. She can heal and damage at the same time repeatedly, and she's got that rabbit to pick up items without having to return to base.

Something on her has to give. Either it's her absurd level of sustain, her Aegis Amulet Dance, or the ridiculous efficiency of her ultimate... just, something! She has too much going for her.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 10, 2013 2:03pm | Report
Well you're going to have fun with her new semi-buff to utility for her team, then...check out my recent forum post...
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 10, 2013 4:00pm | Report
I think change would be balanced if they would just give her 30% more scaling on her 1 and let her heal do more damage

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 10, 2013 4:02pm | Report
Hard to say. I want to say gods like Merc, Agni, sometimes Loki because of their potential to be a real pain in the ***, but I've played against my share of bad Mercs, Agnis, and Lokis, as well as good. So I guess I'd say if they were good at the particular god, I'd go with Merc. He can be a real pain in the *** and can pretty much prevent you from escaping him.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }