Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best 3v3 Joust Compositions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best 3v3 Joust Compositions 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragon Spore » March 18, 2016 7:31am | Report
I would have to say Scylla, Odin, and Neith but this is mostly for scylla and her ult because if Odin gets all 3 players in his ult or Neith's pass or both, scylla can get an easy 3-kill if she builds just power and with just Odin and Neith, they can get kills easy without scylla. so tell me what you think.

Dragon Spore

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » March 18, 2016 8:34am | Report
In fact, Odin is so broken in 3v3, that any composition involving him could be a good combo.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oakfam » March 23, 2016 7:19am | Report
Medusa, Ares, and any mage.

oakfam

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 23, 2016 1:41pm | Report
I would still say Medusa Athena are best combo

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheCrazySupport » April 5, 2016 10:03am | Report
I think that odin,zeus, and medusa are very strong. Medusa and odin ults followed by zeus ult and it is almost always a triple kill

TheCrazySupport

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » April 5, 2016 11:50am | Report
Bullfrog323 wrote:

In fact, Odin is so broken in 3v3, that any composition involving him could be a good combo.

This.

He's my first ban every joust match, unless my team wants him, then generally we only go for him if we have 1st pick.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheCrazySupport » April 6, 2016 7:43am | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

This.

He's my first ban every joust match, unless my team wants him, then generally we only go for him if we have 1st pick.

i agree. Odin is banned just about anytime a game involves picks and bans. even in certain motds.

TheCrazySupport

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » April 9, 2016 5:21am | Report
Aphrodite, Hel And anyone else.

I remember doing this with Prism and the healing is off the charts, even if they get the anti-heal. I believe the only counter would probably be Osiris or Odin with his rings.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » April 9, 2016 7:02pm | Report
Bwahahahahaa, that was a fun match !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UltraSuperGenius » April 10, 2016 1:49am | Report
Well, from my perspective I'm sure the enemy team thought their comp was the best comp. I ended up fighting Aphrodite, Hel, and Bakasura. Hel literally would not die no matter what I built as Ra and even with all the anti healing, defense, and raw damage in the world I could not stop her heals for days from herself and Aphrodite, nor could I stop her damage :( They might as well have brought Guan Yu while they were at it.

UltraSuperGenius

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }