Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Awilix Info

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Awilix Info 151 posts - page 15 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » December 18, 2014 3:02pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

my point is that can't or won't don't mather which one it is.

at the end of it all you start an argument but then stop, in this case i dont care if it is "won't" or "can't" if you are for what ever reason not going to defend your own arguments that YOU start then you should NOT even start.

if you don't either stop starting arguments or start defending your arguments we might as well just fully ignore everything you say because there is litterly no reason to argue with you. you will give up and the cycle continue's.

i don't see you having any credibility in any arguments anymore.

when i asked you to reply to the whole thing is spesificly ment the part where you insult us... what do you have to say for your self...

and what do other people have to say... when sub insulted people he got huge backlashes, heck when he said as much as that he was going to mock some one he got backlashed...

i get accused of having a god complex and he get's called bad by YOU and NOBODY DOES ****ING ANYTHING!

that pisses me off to no end... nobody likes hypocrites...

can dish it out but the moment they need to take it up the ****ing *** they back out...
dont argue at all or defend your ****ing statements.

dont start arguments untill you are ready to defend.

or stay quiet like you say you will.

untill you start defending your arguments out of all people you are the least credible... the person who just gives up... "won't" or "can't" doesn't mather.

stop this ****ing hypocricy...

Of course it doesn't matter to you, because you're trying to discredit me. Like it or not, it DOES matter, and you have to accept it.

I don't have credibility? What do you mean by this? Can you explain? I certainly have the Smite experience.

What point are you trying to prove here? I am reading your post and I am insanely confused. Literally.

I don't see how I'm being hypocritical. I've explained what I was trying to do. You don't have to like it, and if it makes you happy, I'll try to stick to my arguments more?

But then don't you DARE ***** about me being "boring to argue against" because I "never give up"

That's what you don't understand. You call me "frustrating to argue against" when I don't give up, and then when I do, you tell me I'm a hypocrite and can't defend my arguments.

At least pick one, for christ's sake.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 18, 2014 3:31pm | Report
It does not mather because the out come is the same, you giving up after you start an argument.

To me you have no credibility at all do to the fact you are never willing to stand your ground. Effectively you are a little wall who is only in the way and falls over after being so much as knocked.

You give up way too quick thus you might as well not have said anything.

You say you have smite experience... THEN USE THAT! The reason i do not think of ypu as a credible person on topics anymore has nothing to do with smite but with the previously mentioned fact that you always give up and your comments might as well not end up existing...

You are annoying to argue with because you ALWAYS GIVE UP! Not the other way around! THATS WHAT I ALWAYS SAID!

You are not the only hypocrite here.
That statement was spesificly about the thing you have been avoiding. EXPLAIN YOURSELF ON WHY THE **** YOU INSULTED PEOPLE!

Everyone ****ing else EXPLAIN WHY YOU DIDN'T BACK LASH AT DACOQRS!

THAT'S WHAT I MENT WITH HYPOCRITES! Can dish it out but can't take it up the god damm ***!
I do not see you as credible because of the fact that your comments in 99% might as well no exist.
You don't stand your ground but yet you start... Pick silence or defense!

You are a hypocrit because you get mad the moment a little insult is thrown but you make worse insults and accusations your self.

You know if i was god i would have taken your ability to type so you can be quiet like you say you are but are actually NOT.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » December 18, 2014 3:52pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

It does not mather because the out come is the same, you giving up after you start an argument.

To me you have no credibility at all do to the fact you are never willing to stand your ground. Effectively you are a little wall who is only in the way and falls over after being so much as knocked.

You give up way too quick thus you might as well not have said anything.

You say you have smite experience... THEN USE THAT! The reason i do not think of ypu as a credible person on topics anymore has nothing to do with smite but with the previously mentioned fact that you always give up and your comments might as well not end up existing...

You are annoying to argue with because you ALWAYS GIVE UP! Not the other way around! THATS WHAT I ALWAYS SAID!

You are not the only hypocrite here.
That statement was spesificly about the thing you have been avoiding. EXPLAIN YOURSELF ON WHY THE **** YOU INSULTED PEOPLE!

Everyone ****ing else EXPLAIN WHY YOU DIDN'T BACK LASH AT DACOQRS!

THAT'S WHAT I MENT WITH HYPOCRITES! Can dish it out but can't take it up the god damm ***!
I do not see you as credible because of the fact that your comments in 99% might as well no exist.
You don't stand your ground but yet you start... Pick silence or defense!

You are a hypocrit because you get mad the moment a little insult is thrown but you make worse insults and accusations your self.

You know if i was god i would have taken your ability to type so you can be quiet like you say you are but are actually NOT.

I never stand my ground? Your argument was slightly different here: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/general-discussion/subs-tier-list-11368?page=19#comments

Like I said dude, I will try and argue more if that's what you want. But then don't ******** lash out at me for never giving up when I do, okay? I will quote this exact ******** post, and the moment you start complaining about me never giving up, you will read this post again. Actually, hi future All4games.

Why did I insult people? Well, can you give me quotes of me insulting people, so that way I can explain myself better?
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » December 18, 2014 4:33pm | Report
@All4Games;

Your incessant ability to pick fights and inability to actually debate makes me want to hurl. The whole point of these threads is to put down what you believe and then debate about it, not purposely make it impossible for you fellow SMFG clan mates to get a word in edge wise because your to busy running your mouth.

All4Games wrote:

Grow up man. Just because you disregard his writing and you have a lot of posts doesn't mean your the ****. If your going to pull something as petty as that, you may as well cease to post.

As for the rest of your posts, you seem to always gun for dacoqrs. Don't be a ****.

@dacoqrs

I don't mean to be a *** or anything but you take the bait every time. All4Games is a **** disturber from what I can tell. The best way to avoid conflict is to openly disregard snotty comments. You and All4Games aren't debating, your having a stupid argument that annoys everyone.

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 18, 2014 4:54pm | Report
The inability to discuss such simple things holds back the site from its potential...

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » December 18, 2014 5:02pm | Report
Honestly, it's quite sad.

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 18, 2014 5:29pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

The inability to discuss such simple things holds back the site from its potential...

Very much so.

What's even more sad is that no one is even arguing about the topic anymore. They're arguing about ****ing arguments.

This thread is ruined/done, just like so many others. Might as well be closed at this point.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 18, 2014 5:33pm | Report
No! Don't close it! I haven't said anything yet!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » December 18, 2014 8:00pm | Report
Honestly, by this point General Discussion threads become a clash of old grudges usually after 7 pages. I don't see the need to make new threads if the people who actually wanna discuss are being deprived of it because mods have to lock threads.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 18, 2014 11:19pm | Report
_angrytoast wrote:

@All4Games;

Your incessant ability to pick fights and inability to actually debate makes me want to hurl. The whole point of these threads is to put down what you believe and then debate about it, not purposely make it impossible for you fellow SMFG clan mates to get a word in edge wise because your to busy running your mouth.

Grow up man. Just because you disregard his writing and you have a lot of posts doesn't mean your the ****. If your going to pull something as petty as that, you may as well cease to post.

As for the rest of your posts, you seem to always gun for dacoqrs. Don't be a ****.

@dacoqrs

I don't mean to be a *** or anything but you take the bait every time. All4Games is a **** disturber from what I can tell. The best way to avoid conflict is to openly disregard snotty comments. You and All4Games aren't debating, your having a stupid argument that annoys everyone.

Thank you for saying that.

All4 is just trying too hard to be Subzero.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }