Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What's the Next ___ for Dummies to Veterans?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » What's the Next ___ for Dummies to Veterans? 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 13, 2015 9:05pm | Report
http://strawpoll.me/3865949 part one (Agni to Hun Batz)
http://strawpoll.me/3865958 part two (Isis to Zeus + General Intro)

Basically, I've been slacking on my actual contributions to the site. I've been participating in some discussion, moderating here and there, but I haven't, well, DONE anything. So I'm itching for a new guide to make.

Background: I have all but I think 3 gods mastered at this point, and several gods with several masteries. Whatever is needed on the site, I'll pump serious time into playing on conquest, joust, and arena, to see what works and what doesn't, lane matchups, teamfight matchups, most efficient build paths, etc. I'm willing to put the time into playing and learning the god, but I just need something to contribute.

Note that my guide format will be similar to my previous guides. It'll be simplistic - the BB Coding will be concise but draw attention to what is needed. It's not going to be flamboyant or fancy, just straight and simple: headlines, linked items and skills, some pictures where applicable. It'll cover the most basic necessities of the guide - the for dummies (newbies) section, as well as intricate combos and tips for the veterans section.

Anyway, I'm typing too much for a very simple question.

TL;DR

Who should I make a guide for?

(Also if you have any questions about what I know/What I'll do for ___ god let me know)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 13, 2015 10:10pm | Report
Yo that poll is messed up. It has 1 vote for everyone on the first page and misplaced my votes. >.>

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 13, 2015 10:15pm | Report

Yo that poll is messed up. It has 1 vote for everyone on the first page and misplaced my votes. >.>

WHAT DID YOU DO

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I guess I'll have to rewrite it then. Until then, just edit your comment to reflect your vote and I'll factor it in I suppose
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 13, 2015 10:16pm | Report
I'm down for anything really. I suggest you to update your Scylla guide a bit as well to have your library of content nice and fresh :D. You might also want to get back into the game a bit, idk if you've played a bit recently or not.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 13, 2015 10:25pm | Report
You suppose you'll factor in my vote? <.<

I think one of the older gods might need an update. How about Cupid? There's currently nothing updated on him and you should have a pretty good grasp on him already since he's been out for, what, two-and-a-half years now?

Edit: are you doing this because of spring break? wtf brah you should be getting high af not writing guides

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 13, 2015 10:30pm | Report

You suppose you'll factor in my vote? <.<

I think one of the older gods might need an update. How about Cupid? There's currently nothing updated on him and you should have a pretty good grasp on him already since he's been out for, what, two-and-a-half years now?

Edit: are you doing this because of spring break? wtf brah you should be getting high af not writing guides

bruh I'm higher than like...idk apollo or something. And it's a chariot of fire so you could also say I'm blazed

OHHHHHHHH

but no seriously, cupid is a solid idea. I think he actually has my highest KDA across gods, too....hmmm
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 14, 2015 5:50am | Report
Raventhor look at which gods don't have a S2 guide yet (and not so popular gods too)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 14, 2015 6:21am | Report
Devampi wrote:

Raventhor look at which gods don't have a S2 guide yet (and not so popular gods too)

GOD THAT WAS LIKE THE WORST ANSWER EVER
"HEY MAKE A GUIDE FOR GODS THAT NEED A GUIDE"
THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT

I suppose I'll take a gander through each god and see which ones are relatively out of date. I'd just rather make a guide for gods that people care about and WANT one made for, than some random god that might also need a guide, but no one will actually use.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » March 14, 2015 6:36am | Report
Lol Raventhor i can give you some gods, that are most popular and dosnt have a s2 guide or if there is it is ****ing bad... Hmm lets seeee.

Agni
Aphrodite
Bakasura
Chronos
He Bo
Poseidon
Vulcan
Zhong Kui

I needed like 2 minutes to find that out. What Devampi said was actually a great idea, because if you make a good guide but there is a better already out there. Your guide wont get any recognition anyway.

Chronos for example doesnt even have a guide so far.

Of these gods i listed. Agni,Aphro,Baka,He Bo,Poseido and Vulcan are very often played in ranked/conquest
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 14, 2015 4:53pm | Report
Alrighty, will do. The expiration date for guides is a tad too severe, I just have to update my Chronos guide and it'll be back up to par with S2.

But I'll take a look at the guides for the gods you listed
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }