Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What's the Next ___ for Dummies to Veterans?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » What's the Next ___ for Dummies to Veterans? 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » March 14, 2015 5:25pm | Report
Yeah more guides is always a good thing. I tried to make more guides but I just want to lock in fenrir every match. Wish I could make more but I don't want to claim I'm good at said god, when at most I might be average. Best of luck m8
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 16, 2015 8:05pm | Report
So since it looks like the first poll either had someone choose every single god on two occassions, or bugged out, it looks like Athena has 2 votes, Agni 1, a general smite build 3 votes, and Zhong Kui 2 votes, along with a cupid recommendation in the forums.

I'll see what I can do, alongside updating my Chronos and Ra builds.

Thanks everyone, I won't necro anymore :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kenpokiller » March 17, 2015 4:49pm | Report
Ser'qet

Please make me baws sir x'D

Kenpokiller

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » March 18, 2015 11:52am | Report
Is there a thread in which we can post release dates and previews of our upcoming guides? That would be a good way to build hype for these well crafted pieces that we put so much time into. I'm going to be releasing a S2 Osiris guide soon, and I would like to build some hype for it...

As for your original question, Agni is back in the meta and he needs a fresh guide, preferably one that introduces Winged Blade into his kit.

Also, i'm sure whatever god you decide to do a guide on will be sweet, I hope to see a whole bunch of dummies educated in the future!

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }