Vote received! Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message?
Be careful with your mana use, with Artemis it goes very quickly!
At this point you are a weapon of mass destruction
You have a bad depush, so you want to improve first your 3.
Then your 2 for max attack speed and movement speed.
Tap each threat level to view Artemis’s threats
Tap each synergy level to view Artemis’s synergies
Hello, I introduce myself MrSchtroumph.
I started playing Smite at the beginning of 2019. My most played character being Artemis with 450 matches and 57% winrate. Most being in conquest.
I think this goddess is a unique character and only suitable for a niche audience. However I decided to make it a guide, because I think it's so much to show that real strength: The Crit!
One of Artemis' strengths is her Vengeful Assault which gives her an incredible attack speed boost. So most players will play around her attack speed by buying items such as The Executioner and Dominance....
NOOOOO!!!! It's not funny it's just tryhard.
Yeah yeah you're gonna shred the poor tank and the solo.
I don't care, what i want is to punish those silly adc, mage and jungler. So we're gonna build some Crit !
Let me explain:
The 80% Attack speed Boost can replace a lot of items. So you want to improve your max damage. This is why you take crit.
First of all you take the Asi because it give you sustain. You can heal easly on minions. And the passive is really powerfull with a boost of 15% of lifesteal, it can surprise your opponent during a 1vs1.
The second item is the core of this build: the Deathbringer drastically increases the damage done, but this is a double-edged sword because the crits are currently random. With a single arrow you can take a quarter of the ADC's HP if you also use your passive: Still Target
With the third item, you finally become able to face almost everyone. Indeed Fail-Not allows it to increase the rate of crits in combination with his passive which also gives interesting stats of penetration and cooldown reduction. At this point you want to engage with your ult and begin a CC-Chain : Calydonian Boar; Vengeful Assault; Transgressor's Fate
Qin's Sais are for tanks and Demon Blade is here to improve your stats for Late Game
With this build there is no coming-back it's ether you kill the ADC and the Mage first ether you die by a CC-chain.
So here's some advice:
For Early :
- Pray for a good support who know how to peel
- Becarefull your mana goes down really fast ! Mana Potion only cost 50 bucks bro...
- Suppress The Insolent is a good poke and has a slow use it when the opponent is in the wave of the minions so you can damage minions and the opponent.
- You have a bad depush, you have to take into account that either the enemy duo will depush faster or you need to have effective support in depush ( like Cthulhu)
- practice posing Transgressor's Fate , it's very strong in early
For mid game :
- If you think the fight is inevitable, use your Ult and ether kill the ennemies or flee because you are weak-minded
- Do not be alone !
- Your Ultimate is really strong in team fight so use it when the team fight begins. On the other hand, you should not restrict yourself and it can also be very useful for an execution if the opportunity arises!
For Late Game :
- You are now the boss of the game. With your kit you can decide if you win or lose the game. If you feel confident try to had in your kit a Blink Rune. With this you can flash in the back line and three-shot the ADC and the Mage. It's really risky.... but it's fun !
- Do not fear the jungler, the jungler should fear you. You can do 1000 damage/auto and with the Asi you can heal really easly on any opponant.
You need to log in before commenting.
Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved