Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

All good things come to an end

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » All good things come to an end 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » November 1, 2017 11:54pm | Report
...so does our SMITE A-Z gameplay series. This episoide #91 is the last of this series. I had fun playing Hachiman in another conquest (can't wait to learn meta, itemization etc.)
Probably very depending on the build as well (my choices are definitely discussable: Devourer's Gauntlet and most of all the late Silverbranch Bow), but Hachiman felt like a late bloomer - mid to endgame I was ready to shred though enemies finally.
Be so kind and remember to LIKE👍 - COMMENT💬 - SUBSCRIBE✔️ on the video IF you enjoyed watching it. Thank you very much!
Also thanks to everyone once more for the awesome support on my journey so far. I had a blast and honestly learned alot during the A-Z challenge.

>

>

Get involved:

-> Discord
-> YouTube
-> Twitter
-> Facebook

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 2, 2017 1:26am | Report
Some great kills dude. Congrats on getting through all 91 gods!

I'd say you're generally OK going with a normal ADC crit build with Hachi. This would be DT, Boots, Devo's, Exe, Rage, DB, situational last item. You usually want Exe before Rage, and almost always DB 2nd. If you want the higher attack speed that WD gives, get Ninja Tabi and Crusher.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }