Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Which is a better support?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Which is a better support? 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 22, 2014 7:30pm | Report
^ Nope. No way. No no no. Guan's heal is not CDR for his entire team, that would be broken as hell, especially with a god like He Bo.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 23, 2014 2:39am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

Don't forget Guan Yu's 1 is an AOE cooldown reduction for your team as well. That's effectively 20 seconds of cooldown reduction every minute or so, if you're spamming your 1 constantly and hitting.

It�´s also the extra protection what make this ability so good, i normally always give the adc the blue but with guan you just need it much more.

Quoted:
^ Nope. No way. No no no. Guan's heal is not CDR for his entire team, that would be broken as hell, especially with a god like He Bo.

Conviction, little tip with freya on lane it is totally badass, with he bo i never try it... maybe i should do it wuahahahha
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » January 23, 2014 2:52am | Report
Setolino wrote:

It���´s also the extra protection what make this ability so good, i normally always give the adc the blue but with guan you just need it much more.

Conviction, little tip with freya on lane it is totally badass, with he bo i never try it... maybe i should do it wuahahahha

You're misunderstanding. I can see how the information is a bit misleading however - Conviction does not give Cooldown Reduction to teammates, that only applies to himself.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 23, 2014 2:10pm | Report
Thiel wrote:

You're misunderstanding. I can see how the information is a bit misleading however - Conviction does not give Cooldown Reduction to teammates, that only applies to himself.

Uups :D
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }