Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

We need more Actives....like MANY MORE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » We need more Actives....like MANY MORE 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupaAPE » January 25, 2014 7:57am | Report
Add more actives.

Also what if the active slots were increased from 2 to 3 ? Make or break?

Sometimes...when people r bad they play lame...they play in a way where they prolong a game for an un-needed amount of time instead of surrendering, or trying to actually fight and kill. Maybe this makes them feel good, maybe they hope somebody will DC...maybe they just want to see themselves get crushed. Whatever it is I don't know...but it can make some games lame and boring.

Maybe Hi-Rez think adding more skills to each individual god is to time consuming, or maybe they fear that it will cause upset amongst certain players. Well Hi-Rez could work on actives and use this as a potential to expand the core gameplay of smite to another level.

More actives, and active slots increased to 3 please.

3 actives will give Smite an edge over every existing MOBA. Yes, it can be done. Yes it might require some balancing. Yes it will make smite more FUN...Skillz do you has them ??

SupaAPE

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » January 25, 2014 10:35am | Report
Kind of feel more actives would just make the game easier.

I would like to see items with more interesting abilities/passives though.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 25, 2014 3:58pm | Report
As if HiRez doesn't already struggle with balance...

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » January 25, 2014 4:09pm | Report
2 is enough. For casual player 3 might be more fun cause (no offence) it will be easier to choose. But 2 actives are enough cause it will make us think harder which one to chopse and give us more challenging game.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » January 25, 2014 9:36pm | Report
An active that instantly cooldown the ability that is the closest to cooling down. For instance. If you have one 3 seconds from cooldown and one 4 seconds. The 3 second one coolsdown. That would be nice :P

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupaAPE » January 26, 2014 6:29am | Report
Chiulin wrote:

An active that instantly cooldown the ability that is the closest to cooling down. For instance. If you have one 3 seconds from cooldown and one 4 seconds. The 3 second one coolsdown. That would be nice :P

An active that resets another active? Interesting! this could work...

What about an active that is similar to Tablet from HoN... It pushes forward a friendly player (targetable on self) OR pushes forward an enemy based on the direction they are facing.? Could have a CD of 1 minute or so.

SupaAPE

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » January 27, 2014 8:58am | Report
Chiulin wrote:

**** no!

So, you have everything ready to fire. You ult, use that active since the only thing you have on cooldown is your ult. Ult again.

The wonderful Double Kraken incoming.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » January 27, 2014 8:58am | Report
Chiulin wrote:

**** no!

So, you have everything ready to fire. You ult, use that active since the only thing you have on cooldown is your ult. Ult again.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » January 27, 2014 12:52pm | Report
More active would be great. I for one would like to have a 3rd branch from Creeping Curse into Crippling curse. Same stats, but instead of attack speed or healing debuff it would cripple(and slow of course) all the enemies in the area.

As for more active slots, hell no.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » January 28, 2014 1:09pm | Report
Shavul wrote:

**** no!

Don't give me nightmares bro...
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }