Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

We need more Actives....like MANY MORE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » We need more Actives....like MANY MORE 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » January 28, 2014 6:18pm | Report
Double Freya ult. Double Ra ult. Double Kuang's ult. Double Fenrir ult. Double Hun Batz ult. Double Vulcan ult. Double Ares ult. Two tuskys roaming around. Double "You can't see ****" from xbalanque's ult.

And so on. That item would be SO broken.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » January 30, 2014 9:06pm | Report
Shavul wrote:

**** no!

So, you have everything ready to fire. You ult, use that active since the only thing you have on cooldown is your ult. Ult again.

The wonderful Double Kraken incoming.

How about it only works if multiple abilities are on cooldown at the same time. For instance.

Freya uses both her buffs. Then her ult. So she could use it, but it wouldn't cooldown her ult since her buffs would be inevitably closer. Then you would never be able to just double ult?

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 30, 2014 9:11pm | Report
Still don't like it. Beads CD reduction is fine enough.

An item like this exists in DOTA. It's broken.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 30, 2014 9:36pm | Report
I agree with there being more actives in this game. I also think there should be an item that lets you get another active slot.

Seriously, it'll be a support item, as a way of artificially reducing the impact of a forced HoG and Eye.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupaAPE » February 3, 2014 12:52pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I agree with there being more actives in this game. I also think there should be an item that lets you get another active slot.

Seriously, it'll be a support item, as a way of artificially reducing the impact of a forced HoG and Eye.

Agreed.

I don't know why you guys think this would be OP..I don't think everyone will even need a third active and it would still be optional. Some games for me, 1 active is enough.

SupaAPE

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 5, 2014 9:42am | Report
I think 2 active slots is enough, but we definitely don't have enough actives to choose from...

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }