Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thoughts oh Emilyz Support Tierlist

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Thoughts oh Emilyz Support Tierlist 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » August 14, 2017 12:42pm | Report
Lopix69 wrote:

I agreed, partially, but even in casuals you notice that in late game Geb's shield gives to your ADC and Mid half of their max health as shield, that Fafnir's coerce makes your ADC shoot like a minigun for 5s every 12s, that Terra's ult makes the whole squad run at 180 km/h for 10s and heal like bastards. I mean, certain abilities/kits are objectively powerful.

While for example, you're able to pull max 1-2 enemies per ultimate, because it's so easily countered, and that is a big disadvantage.

Absolutely true, but I see many people not use that shield well...AND I've seen many Gebs choose some really bad times to apply their shield.

Fafnir's Coerce is absolutely powerful...but if you have casuals building their own thing and don't even pay attention, they might already be building close to the attack speed cap, rendering Faf's buff less effective...or again, Faf might misuse/mischoose proper buffing.

I'm not arguing about Terra...but I've played her less than 5 times and I suck with her...I need to probably put some time into playing her, because I know she can be extremely effective.

In the end, I'm just stating thoughts based on my experience and for casual play (maybe ranked to a degree)...I just feel some gods get better use with better cooperation, where other gods may not need that level of cooperation to get a lot out of their kits.

Regarding Ares, it's not even about the pull though...sure, he might only get 1 or 2 in an actual pull...but if he can chain a lot of gods, he might also make them burn their Purification Beads...and that's huge.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lopix69 » August 14, 2017 12:50pm | Report
True as well, but you get my point (and I get yours)

Same, I suck at Terra too lol, sooner or later I must learn to use her well

Lopix69

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » August 14, 2017 7:07pm | Report
Sorry that was the wrong link. That was actually a code for an AI

Here's the vid:

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » August 14, 2017 7:12pm | Report
Anyway last time there was a guide I saw here for Hel support in conquest. I tried it and did decent. I got hate for it anyway, lol.

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » August 14, 2017 7:20pm | Report
He's also making a video Hel tomorrow

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » August 14, 2017 7:20pm | Report

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lopix69 » August 14, 2017 11:30pm | Report
Tlaloc1050 wrote:

He's been playing Hel all the week on Twitch lol

Lopix69

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }