Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Question of Morality

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Question of Morality 14 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

Would it be justified to salt at others if 3 teammates feed and you get 22//11/14?
Yes. There's something wrong on their side
No, you have no reason to be angry.
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 4, 2017 2:15am | Report
I will just say that going full raging into chat is making yourself banned/chat-restricted or whatever else HR can do a lot easier.

And to top it all of you probably caused the loss yourself. Why because you're tilting your own teammates making them play even worse.
You can see it happen in most MOBAs. especially in LoL or DotA people give away they are getting tilted by the well known: report X or other infighting in their team chat.
You know what then happens. not only X get focused more. The person making the statement will probably be caught out even more. Because we know he can easily become tilted and start throwing the game with stupid decisions. Or he even gets to the point of rage quiting.

Also your 22/11/14 score example means you still ****ed up enough times too. And as I have seen enough examples of high elo players trying to carry a low elo game and not be able to do it too. What scores do they have something along the line of 22/3/14 with the early deaths being mostly during laning fase and the last death being the death that wins the game. That player is the reason why his team isn't losing the game yet, however he can't finish it because the enemy team doesn't make a throw or his team doesn't follow up on some of the game changing calls. with a score of 22/11/14 it proves you spent a lot of time death and you could even have fed yourself.

And yeah sometimes people can be more serious, especially if you're gonna play ranked. However after that it still stays a game.

@xzerostrike
You gave me the perfect example of what I mean with a mid lane ARAM or the jungler not being a jungler anymore. And that I can still see that conquest has only became worse after the last time I played it (somewhere early last half of S1 somewhere) in toxticity.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Authorize » October 5, 2017 10:55pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

And to top it all of you probably caused the loss yourself. Why because you're tilting your own teammates making them play even worse.
You can see it happen in most MOBAs. especially in LoL or DotA people give away they are getting tilted by the well known: report X or other infighting in their team chat.
You know what then happens. not only X get focused more. The person making the statement will probably be caught out even more. Because we know he can easily become tilted and start throwing the game with stupid decisions. Or he even gets to the point of rage quiting.

Wish more people understood this simple fact.

My very favourite message though:

Authorize

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » October 18, 2017 1:55am | Report
Every game is winnable. If you lose, look at what you could have done to win (even with 3 ppl feeding).

I have won games where we have been down 40+ kills and ppl going 0-10 etc. Just by giving advise and making good calls and actually leading the team.
All you need is ONE good fight, even if the titan is at 5% you can still win.

So having feeders is not a valid rage trigger in my book.

But if ppl just 100% ignore your calls when you are trying to win just to troll you. Then I get annoyed, but I keep it to myself (unless I am drunk, then it might slip out).

And you have to think about what you could have done to keep your teammates from feeding. If you get 22 kills you should have been able to make an impact and help your teammates.

But 3 ppl feeding is almost impossible to win (depending on how much they feed and what they are playing).
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 20, 2017 1:16am | Report
it's good you said that if they ignore the calls it's still a lost game.

I once had a game where mid and top feeded and an early lane swap into my lane after I got 2-3 kills early. (and the mage could easily one shot me).

I made a considerable impact as long as my friends playing jungle and support could keep me alive. If I got dived by the fed renekton I was dead (luckily he was stupid enough to go after the feeders).

we lost in the end after a wrong call after a turn fight (I thought we could get the drake down faster I was wrong and the fight after it I got dived to easily because of the messy team fight (our frontline was in their backline and their frontline in our backline. I got permacced). Still I doubled anyones damage on our team and did 2/3 damage of the fed enemy mid laner.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }