Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lotus Crown on Sobek?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Lotus Crown on Sobek? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lawful Good » March 24, 2015 6:27pm | Report
Hi guys, just a quick question. Do you think lotus crown is worth it on sobek?

Since his passive relies on getting up close and attacking anyways, the additional shield might make it a bit safer, but not sure if it is worth getting rid of the larger protection items.

Thoughts?

Lawful Good

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » March 24, 2015 6:41pm | Report
Well any support these days needs Sovereignty, so that's one slot taken for physical protection. In terms of another physical defense item, Breastplate of Valor is great because it gives you CDR which means more pulls and more ults making you more effective as a teammate. If you're fighting a really physical-heavy team then maybe you could buy it as a third physical defense/power item? Lotus Crown's shields would be helpful to you in combat, but generally it's more important to help your allies as a support, and Lotus Crown does nothing for them since you can only heal and shield yourself. I usually only buy that item on mass healers like Hel and Chang'e.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » March 24, 2015 11:12pm | Report
If you ask me - it is not effective. If you really need that protections get Urchin. It permanently gives you more protections + health and mana, although it lacks a good passive for your team. In short - I'd rather buy another item that gives me more defence then the Crown on Sobek

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » March 24, 2015 11:31pm | Report
Nah its not worth it if you ask me.

Sov, the magical version of sov, Magi's, witch blade, Winged Wand, and spirit robe are just a lot better :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lawful Good » March 25, 2015 4:14am | Report
Thanks for the responses!

I was curious since I felt very tanky when I applied it to Zhong Kui, so I was wondering if it would work with Sobek.

However, I can definitely see how Sobek would get more out of other defensive items .

Thanks again for the responses!

Lawful Good

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }