Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I know it's early but I have a Tiamat Mid Theorycraft Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » I know it's early but I have a Tiamat Mid Theorycraft Idea 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DreamsSZN » February 5, 2021 6:52pm | Report
I theorize that the best build will be Gem of Focus Tiamat. Gem of Focus gives you Movement speed and damage mitigations which may work really well on Tiamat because of her passive which also give damage mitigations. I theorize that movement speed on her would synergize well with her ground stance. Additionally her ability spam makes me feel that she will utilize Soul Gem fairly well, if not I would like to hear why just so I can learn something.

Movement Speed Build without anti-heal:

Gem of Focus, Chronos' Pendant, Soul Gem, Charon's Coin, Doom Orb, and Rod of Tahuti

For boots I would go Shoes of Focus as Tiamat really needs the CDR. I sacrificed 10% of the max CDR and anti-heal in this build. Though if you really need it you can replace Doom Orb or Rod of Tahuti for it. If you want the full CDR you can add Spear of Desolation, for anti-heal obviously Divine Ruin, If you need more tank shred the classic Obsidian Shard, and if you just want more lifesteal for whatever reason then Typhon's Fang combos good with Soul Gem.

For a CDR build I would go this:

Gem of Focus, Chronos' Pendant, Divine Ruin, Soul Gem, Spear of Desolation, and Rod of Tahuti

Movement speed build with anti-heal:

Gem of Focus, Chronos' Pendant, Divine Ruin, Soul Gem, Charon's Coin, and Doom Orb

I would go Shoes of Focus for each of these builds

Feel free to share your thoughts on this theorycraft or share how you are planning to build Tiamat in whatever role you plan to play her in.
Batman

DreamsSZN

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }