Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anti-heal on Freya?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Anti-heal on Freya? 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 14, 2020 5:53am | Report
I'm confused on whether Toxic Blade would be better or Divine Ruin? I assume using the 2 to make her attacks ranged counts as both an auto attack and ability. Or does it count as a buff and doesn't proc Divine Ruin? Or does it count as an ability and won't trigger Toxic Blade? Cause if I could choose between the two I think Toxic Blade would be nice for the health, movement speed, 15 pen and massive attack speed. I don't play mage ADCs much so I'm trying to learn them.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 14, 2020 7:22am | Report
It procs both so both as far as I know in my 1 mastery with her. However it depends, since we have Hecate right now you can easily reach 2.0 or more AS with Hecate, Tealkiness and Toxic and if you build the other 2 rings you OC your AS limit, so if you want to choose between them, consider how much AS the rest of your build will have (at least it is what I was doing).

I remember that once I went Hecate, Magi, Typhoons, Demonic, Divine, Telkiness, Tahuti, because with Toxic I would overcap the AS. But in another match I have built Obsidian 'cause I was needing the pen since the first hit, so I swap Demonic into Obsidian and Divine in Toxic and the build was balanced.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 14, 2020 7:42am | Report
Yeah I see my builds hit the cap often. So Divine Ruin would be the better choice? Or is there some value in +15 pen and movement speed?

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 14, 2020 9:04am | Report
Freya is looking to burst down enemies quickly, and she's single target outside of her ult. Unless really needed, bypass the anti-heal, and just get the 4 main rings.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » September 14, 2020 9:30am | Report
Go Toxic blade 99% of the time on Freya

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 14, 2020 9:32am | Report
I mean you're killing squishies in like 4-5 hits, a heal isn't going to do much for most of them. The only one it's really nice against is Herc =P

And a single hit boosted with her 1 and 2 is going to outdamage pretty much any heal. If you're countering a bunch of lifesteal that's another thing...very nice against an Anubis/Hades or a double-lifesteal hunter.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 14, 2020 10:32pm | Report
I know anti-heal isn't the best on ADCs and I'd rather not have to get it but sometimes your teammates don't leave you with that option lol.

Kriega1 wrote:

Go Toxic blade 99% of the time on Freya

Yeah I was thinking Toxic might be the better option, thanks.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }