Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

all stat caps.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » all stat caps. 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pocketwtachjack » January 18, 2014 11:08am | Report
Hey all!

I've been looking everywhere for a place to find the caps for all stats in smite. I've only found a few places that gave some for attack speed and lifesteal. But nowhere for all of them. Also in the store it gives the caps in numbers not percentages as it's shown on items/on the stat bar. Thanks for the help!

pocketwtachjack

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 18, 2014 1:14pm | Report
Guides menu in the top right > Pick any god > Stats page > Numbers in [Brackets] besides each stat amount are the caps.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pocketwtachjack » January 19, 2014 5:41am | Report
yeah but in game iin fights the stats bar shows percentages that dosen't

pocketwtachjack

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 19, 2014 3:17pm | Report
If you hover over your stat bars in the tab scoresheet, it shows you the caps there as well.

And yes, it does show percentage. For instance, at the end of the lifesteal bar, it has [100]. That means 100%, in that instance. Any stat normally measured in percent is shown that way.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pocketwtachjack » January 20, 2014 12:49pm | Report
ok thanks! sorry for the noobiness

pocketwtachjack

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 20, 2014 12:57pm | Report
Note, however, that some caps are unreachable, and are there solely for completion purposes.

I can't remember how much items have changed since, but I know the 5500 health cap used to be unreachable, and might still be (I've not the desire to look through every item and god again though). But in general, a good idea is to not itemize around one entire thing.

In my opinion, build, at ANY point in time, only two items directed solely towards one stat (E.G. two solely physical protection items, lifesteal items, crit items, etc.) Obviously health, physical/magical power, etc are barred from this, but don't overbuild on a specialized item. It's better to be rounded anyway :)

Edit: If you're building as you normally should anyway, the only two caps that really matter are the cooldown reduction cap and the crowd control reduction cap.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » January 20, 2014 1:41pm | Report
The only stats that you can reach the cap with is attack speed and physical penetration I think (and probably the protections as well) :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 20, 2014 2:06pm | Report
And cooldown reduction, and cc reduction, and on some gods, movement speed if itemized perfectly (might have only been old Kali, however).
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » January 20, 2014 2:23pm | Report
Yeah ofc, forgot about those :P

Just stuffed my face with steak, so I can't think food coma op :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 20, 2014 10:09pm | Report

The only stats that you can reach the cap with is attack speed and physical penetration I think (and probably the protections as well) :)

You can cap physical lifesteal pretty easily with the right build/buffs/procs, and magic power is fairly easy to cap, even regularly over cap with Ao Kuang.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }