Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How long is a smite season?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » How long is a smite season? 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GBA Twisted Ink » July 29, 2015 1:48pm | Report
I ask because I'm only level 12. I'm only 3 days old here. I play around 15 hours a day. Will I have enough time to hit 30 and compete in league? Maybe a guess? Thank you for any thoughts or comments here

GBA Twisted Ink

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 29, 2015 2:08pm | Report
I believe one season is a year (we are now in S2 and are in the second year of smite) so you should have plenty of time to get to ranked (also you need 16 different gods mastered I'm not sure if you need to own them though. because you can only use mastered gods in ranked).

Still you shouldn't worry about it too much as the ranked system isn't reset (only rewards will be given out. I believe it's mostly an icon that you will get but Im not sure about the rewards)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 29, 2015 3:23pm | Report
Well, you should have enough time to hit 30 and play some ranked games, so you can rek nubs in s3.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 29, 2015 3:48pm | Report

I play around 15 hours a day.
O_o
how...
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 29, 2015 3:50pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

O_o
how...

zibly easy question probably holidays.

(I'm sitting behind my pc for those times too then. still I can't play a game for that amount)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GBA Twisted Ink » July 29, 2015 4:01pm | Report
I'm able to live and play video games all day.

GBA Twisted Ink

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 29, 2015 4:54pm | Report
That's crazy, I'm trying to get away from video games atm. This whole week my group of friends went to the city so I'm lonely and binge playing Smite and Gigantic :(.

And yes, a season is a year - we're in Season 2, our third season if you include Season 0 which was beta? idk. If you're playing that much you'll hit 30 and be playing ranked in no time. Just remember to take breaks!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 29, 2015 5:13pm | Report
I'm on summer break rn, but like... I go outside.. I eat lunch.. I hang with friends..
I can't imagine playing video games for 15 hours on average each day, maybe like once every 3 weeks at best

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 29, 2015 7:30pm | Report

I ask because I'm only level 12. I'm only 3 days old here. I play around 15 hours a day. Will I have enough time to hit 30 and compete in league? Maybe a guess? Thank you for any thoughts or comments here

How the ****?

You're telling me you don't even go to school?

Let's assume you're an old man who needs only 5 hours of sleep a day. That means you have only four hours to eat and do something besides play video games.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 29, 2015 7:59pm | Report
Leave it to Sub to swear at a 12 year old smh

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }