Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Graphic Designer- Looking for work :)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » Graphic Designer- Looking for work :) 47 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 9, 2015 11:41pm | Report
Faythe007 wrote:

No, I should be able to do that for you. 1280x720 good for you?

Next Creation :)

Did someone just predict a Zilby vs x (a neith main) match?

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 10, 2015 4:58am | Report
Would not be surprised if I had that match Dev. I mainly play Neith on 1v1s cuz I have the most consistency with her, and I wouldn't have as much problem if I went Aphrodite since Zilby would rek me but still
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 10, 2015 12:29pm | Report
While some hunters can give Chang'e trouble (namely Hou Yi, Ah Muzen Cab, Anhur, Apollo and sometimes Ullr), Neith isn't much of a problem. Build Divine Ruin to get rid of her heal and lifesteal when combined with Moonflower Dance and physical defense and she can't do all that much. Moonlit Waltz her burst abilities (namely her root) then when she leaps away ult her to catch up.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » December 24, 2015 2:26am | Report
If you want people to credit you above or below the signature, make sure that they don't exceed 150px height much, 175px is already a stretch =). This is due to the signature box size =)

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xxSHARKxx » January 7, 2016 6:36pm | Report
Can you make something like the word Shark in bloody water?
xxSHARKxx

xxSHARKxx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Faythe007 » January 7, 2016 7:29pm | Report
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in awhile.
Some times I lose inspiration and it is hard to get it back. If anyone knows (or can find out how or where) I can get my hands on large God Skins, please let me know. I found all the "normal" skins, but the legendary/gold/holiday skins are buried somewhere!

Shark, I'll see what I can do. There is a line of projects I have listed out for people.

And as far as signature sizes, unless specifically requested, I make them to the size and shape it looks best or as I picture it. My name is hidden on all my images (bottom left)

Faythe007

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 7, 2016 10:12pm | Report
Faytheee <3

I already told you, if you need some time (for my stuff at least), take ALL of the time in the world to do it ! I just hope you haven't forgot about my stuff yet ! e_e

~Prism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fallen Maverick » January 9, 2016 1:22pm | Report
Can I get Thanatos and Slaughterhouse Chaac over a dark background with Fallen in purple letters in the middle?

Fallen Maverick

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Funsizedmunchkin » January 13, 2016 10:18am | Report
i know you're busy with a lot of requests, but i was hoping if you could do a harajuku neith/ leona nemesis combination background? like big enough to use as a wallpaper. im in no rush for it, but it'd be awesome and i would really appreciate it if you were able to :D
Hi, I'm funsizedmunchkin :P

Funsizedmunchkin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Faythe007 » February 8, 2016 8:43pm | Report

Faytheee <3

I already told you, if you need some time (for my stuff at least), take ALL of the time in the world to do it ! I just hope you haven't forgot about my stuff yet ! e_e

~Prism

I've managed to pull myself together after seeing that my image is showing up on Google Images after searching SMITE WARRIORS! Thanks for the 4.4K views on my warrior wallpaper! Here is your Athena?aphro Sig. Let me know if you don't like it or I should/need to change anything about it. :)

Faythe007

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }