Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Would You Rather Questions!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Would You Rather Questions!!! 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 23, 2013 3:32am | Report
Okay this is like my favorite game that me and my friends spam every once and a while.

I'll start it off, I can bet this will get interesting think of some good ones now.

RULES :
#1 Answer the previous "Would you rather question"
#2 Make your own "Would you rather question" after you answer for the next person.

" Would You Rather "

A: Play smite with your computer/labtop (if its a labtop it has to be plugged in charging) in the bathtub during a lighting storm, you are allowed to get out of the bath tub once you finish conquest. The problem is you are playing bakasura and you have to face a vulcan in your lane :) This last shorter but risk of death is greater

OR

B: eat some peanut butter you found in the desert that you've been stranded on for 1 entire week. The downside is you have not eaten or drank anything. It is 140 degrees and if you eat the peanut butter your mouth will become way dryer than it was before, just hope you can find water. You have went a week with no food or water there for you suffer more, one more day and help arrives but will you eat the peanut butter?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 23, 2013 8:55am | Report
Ok, this seems interesting.

I would rather play smite with bakasura in a tub with vulcan, because I rather die of electrocution rather than a slow death by peanut butter. I'm guessing you mean the laptop falls into the tube, electrocuting me(hopefully not to death). And I would die in the heat before I reached the peanut butter.

Ok, My turn!

"Would you rather"

Drink cold piss from a druck person in a 200 degree hot tub while in a sauna with fat men all around you. You have been in this hot bath for ages, and with the room locked in and all these fat people around you, the only option is to drink the piss. But the piss from a drunk person could be fatal, causing massive problems within your own body.

OR

Eat a 200 meter rubberband with glue all over it in one gulp with no water for the next 10000 km. You have not eaten anything in the last 3 days and only have enough energy to take one last bite. Unfortunately, the only thing near you that is considered edible is this rubberband, with glue on it.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 23, 2013 6:19pm | Report
Well I would have choosen to drink the piss until I seen that its a 200 degree hot tub!
Either way I guess I'm dead so I will much rather choke on the rubber bands and have the glue glue my lungs shut. I guess better than getting scolded to death by the 200 degrees hot tub while drinking piss.

"Would You Rather"

Fight 7 Hungry cats in a house (Must fight with hands/feet and cannot run out the doors)

Or

Fight 20 average sized hungry birds in a open field the size of 200 foot ball fields.
(Must fight with hands and feet but are allowed to run)

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by caucheka » May 23, 2013 10:19pm | Report
birds. easier to cripple a wing.

uhm.

would you rather

have an affair with an android (robot with a humanoid shape)

or

have an affair with an alien. (again, looks similar to human.)
the problem with quotes on the internet is that it's hard to determine their legitimacy - aristotle

be excrement to eachother.

caucheka

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 24, 2013 2:28am | Report
Um, no threesome?

Well I think alien would be better, my thing would bleed in the robot.

Just wait for technology.

would you rather

watch tv for 600 hours none stop, without blinking

or

Play 100,000 smite games in a row without losing.

Other guides:

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 24, 2013 2:38am | Report
I would def not watch 600 hours of tv while not blinking screw that **** I can't do it for 5 minutes lol. I would play smite 100,000 times.

Would you Rather :

Put a needle half way through the pupil of your eyeball
(You lose all vision in that eye but are only allowed to see electric eels go up ppl's butts with that eyeball)

or

Shove an electric eel up your ******** ?
(Your ******** feels like you put a needle through your pupil but your butt is still usable)

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 24, 2013 10:02am | Report
I think the eel up the butt.
Because I can still use my *** after it (but probably be a bit sore for sometime though), but after the needle to the eye I would go half blind forever (I also think it would be more unpleasant for the eel then me XD)

Would you Rather?:

Be stuck in a sea of rotten corpses until you die of starving or thirst.

or

Have you're feet, finger nails, hands, legs, arms, nose, eyes and you're head pulled of (in that order).

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 24, 2013 10:20am | Report
Wow, those options are terrible. I hate both of them. But the first one because... I don't want to say it
Icen. good like winning 100,000 times in a row, man I barely manage 5!

Would you Rather?
Be a bench warming for a professional team

or

Be a starter on a regular team

Other guides:

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 24, 2013 9:37pm | Report
Starter on a regular team. I'm not one for watching, I prefer to play.

Would you rather:
Pluck out your fingernail.

OR

Stab a toothpick under your big toenail.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 27, 2013 10:40pm | Report
tooth pick under my toenail but I'll probably cry.

Would your rather

take a bird bath in front of the white house then have it on national tv for all to see

or

live in africa for 30 days and there is a rumor you are racist

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }