Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Good Music Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Good Music Thread 43 posts - page 5 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 4, 2014 12:53pm | Report
Chiulin wrote:

Death metal is an acquired taste. It's my favorite genre, but it was something that came over time. I started by listening to old rock bands, then started listening to modern rock, then more post hardcore rock like Escape the Fate, and eventually to death metal, like Born of Osiris. Now that I'm hooked I can't even stand to listen to any of the music I used to listen too. xD

Death metal is definitely an acquired taste. I enjoy death metal as well, but there is plenty of death metal I'm not big into. However, I do love melodic death metal, such as Blood Stain Child (early), Children of Bodom, Frosty Eve, etc.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 4, 2014 3:14pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Death metal is definitely an acquired taste. I enjoy death metal as well, but there is plenty of death metal I'm not big into. However, I do love melodic death metal, such as Blood Stain Child (early), Children of Bodom, Frosty Eve, etc.

I'm more of a Progressive/Tech Death metal kind of guy. And I only love the stuff with good meaning, or just a really really good sound and not too stupid of lyrics.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 4, 2014 3:16pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

plz take Shakira off that list :D Her music varies from pure Latino music and Latino pop to love ballads and such :D She also made rock music :p

But really we only like her for how well she can shake her ***.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }