Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMFG should have a Challenger Cup team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » SMFG should have a Challenger Cup team 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 27, 2015 5:11pm | Report
I had to look up what the hell that was lmao. But uh nah, it's the most important year of high school for me and I'm taking 5 AP's. And not just that I'll be hella busy with my 3 month journey I'm taking with the gym and volunteering every weekend at the hospital. Winter time I'll be more free just cause winter. But I'll probably start training for tennis season so maybe not even... I should do that in the fall but I'm uber busy then spring I got tennis season which takes up like every single day lmao. Then I gotta visit colleges and make sure I do good on my ACT and subject SAT's...

Annoying and busy year unfortunately :/.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » August 27, 2015 5:20pm | Report
You didnt know what a Geisha is ? Oh dude.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 27, 2015 6:54pm | Report
Ah so Junior year then? Wish you luck, taking SATs/ACTs is hell.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 28, 2015 1:16am | Report
Green isn't the only one that has less time. I will probably have less time too as I will start to go and study. and well I need to get 51/60 points to not get a negative advice.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }