Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lol help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Lol help 147 posts - page 14 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 21, 2013 7:00am | Report
I'm not going to say which one is better but tryndamare's ult could be said to restore health as he regain 50/75/100 of his fury when using it. Don't forget that tryndamare damage 2 also reduce enemy's AD when used and gaining fury when 1vs1 is super easy when he is buying crit. Additionally I feel that tryndamare's is more useful in tea fight because when he use his ult, he could totally mess up the enemy's plan

I want to buy riven again :'( (I bought it, but sell it after I don't like her), but after seeing many lol random moments and anarchyao, I really want to buy her again

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 21, 2013 7:06am | Report
Well, not about te argument, but you shouldn't have refunded him. For the fact that he us really cheap and it kindly a waste.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xCO2 » October 21, 2013 7:24am | Report
In a game of equal high-level skill Tryndamere is a lane counter to Aatrox, as well as being a harder carry. They have different roles though, in League Tryndamere is considered a "Hyper Carry" which is the equivalent of a "Hard Carry" in DoTA. While Aatrox is more of a Bruiser who initiates a fight. General teamfight for Aatrox is to jump in, do as much damage as possible to fill his blood pool, die into passive, ult and clean up. During that time the entire enemy will have wasted all their spells on you trying to peel for the carry, you'll die and they'll have limited DPS while your team comes in and drops everything, you'll ressurect off your passive and your ult's extra range combined with your jump and slow will make sure you don't get kited. For the most part, unless you're specifically dueling a champion who is a really strong dueler, you'll generally lifesteal too much for them to hurt you.

Also wanted to say that wasting your refund on IP is really going to piss you off later when you purchase a skin with cash and you really end up hating it, then can't refund it because you wasted it on one of the lowest IP champions when you first started playing. Refund charges aren't distributed yearly or as a reward or at all, they're there for people unsatisfied with purchased content. If you have the other refund left I suggest you hold onto it for awhile. Just man through the early levels like everyone else did and buy the cheaper champions, eventually you'll get to the point where getting IP is no problem.

Edit: I second that recommendation of Renekton, I think you'll actually like him more then Aatrox if you play him well.

xCO2

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 21, 2013 8:47am | Report
Ok that was such an odd stream of statements that kind of have basis but don't have much merit.

Aatrox has the skinniest poke you could have on a top laner at it's biggest range, so even with aiming, the Tryndamere WILL dodge it. If you're close, he'll simply trade with you.

A Trynd who doesn't rush lifesteal is doing something wrong, unless he's going straight for a Static Shiv, although he shouldn't.

In a straight up fight, Trynd wins. And his ult is SO much better than Aatrox's passive.

It comes down to straight up numbers, and Tryndamere's built in numbers with his passive and Q are just over the top, and 6 seconds of living is going to end up very very powerful, especially since it grants him his entire rage bar for a heal at the end.

Anyway, Raze, Riven is one of my favorite top lanes along with Garen and Aatrox myself!
And haven't seen you around before, xCO2, but nice to have you! And wow that was a pretty in-depth analysis. Interesting name, as well!
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 21, 2013 8:54am | Report
Trynd destroys Aatrox in a straight up duel, provided Trynd hasn't been completely shut down. The longer the game goes the more Trynd thrives. You talk about all that happening, Trynd kills aatrox with 3-5 basics, 2 after his passive pops, and moves on. Not even wasting an ultimate. And the Tryn in your screeny cant be seen, so... If he was 3 levels behind then of course you break him, or if he is a noob and cant time his ulti.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 21, 2013 9:38am | Report
Maybe everytime I faced a tryny I was fed or he sucked idk :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 21, 2013 10:59am | Report
Dont get me wrong, Aatrox has an advantage in lane. Trynds lane sucks (which is why he usually jungles) and you can definitely get fed off a Trynd as Aatrox.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 21, 2013 12:39pm | Report
I like how I just played a mordekaiser match, I went 1-0

I was mid and took all the mid towers facing diana or whatever her name is.

At the end of the game she said "mordekaiser smurf"

:D

So just because I beat someone with mordekaiser and ward I am suddenly a smurf?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 21, 2013 3:55pm | Report
This actually makes me curious of trynd vs Aatrox's, want one wanna test it?

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 21, 2013 4:02pm | Report
LET GO!

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }