Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lol help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Lol help 147 posts - page 13 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 20, 2013 6:29am | Report
I'm playing with Mordekaiser a bit, I bought him for fun since he only has a 2% pick rate.

He actually clears waves pretty fast, but I think his ult is funny as hell.

Oh I kill you well now your coming back to life as a ghost for our team...

Its so troll I juts make the ghost tower dive for us and chase people off.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 20, 2013 7:01am | Report
Thats Mordy! One of those guys i can't play to save my life...
My ping is usually 90-120 on the east coast (NC) with occasional spikes but i rarely pay attention to my ping so i can't tell where it spikes to when it does.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » October 20, 2013 12:21pm | Report
Fun thing is I play mage and adc really well, but I always main support. XD

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 20, 2013 12:24pm | Report
I'm a horrible adc but it is so much fun to play. I generally play jungle or support, but I'm a better jungle. Well, I think personally.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 20, 2013 5:05pm | Report
Apparently I can jungle now. Who knew? So that puts me at decent in all areas and good in a couple. I'm not that great at it, I have a hard time balancing actual jungling with ganking, and asking my mid if they want blue. But I remember to counter jungle reasonably well ^-^
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 20, 2013 5:27pm | Report
It seems to me that I like champions who just fight. Meaning they get in the action and trade hits get out, go back in, ect.

Thats probably why I like Aatrox because he does it the best out of all the champions I own.

I like the fighters it seems, actually now that I think about it....

every damn champ I bought is a damn fighter!!!

Here are the champions in order that I bought

Alistar = mistake, I don't like him
Nasus = I like him but get bored with him sometimes, hes pretty damn strong IMO so hes worth it
Tryndamere = he was alright, I just didn't like him as much so I sold him :D
Aatrox = My best champ so far, suits my needs perfectly, def worth it
Mordekaiser = still playing with him, hes kind of fun I guess, still need to play him more

I just noticed that most of the champs I bought if not all of them are fighters lolol.

I kind of like to deal damage and take it as well.
Alistar I hate though out of all of them.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 20, 2013 5:36pm | Report
Well, Alistar is a support soo, that was the problem. But try Riven, she is such a noob stomper, plus she is easy and fun.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 20, 2013 9:14pm | Report
You sold tryndamere???
He is, without argument, the best 1v1 champion in the game. He bets Jax, he beats Olaf, he beats Vayne (If played right), he beats Fiora, and he beats Aatrox. His ult and passive just ruins people.

But if you like traders, play Jax or Olaf
Jax has a maneuver that avoids all basic attacks, and stuns people, plus he can jump to any existing unit in the game, be it ally or enemy. Finally, his ult is a straight up super hit every 3rd auto attack, along with an active that gives armor and MR.
Olaf is made to trade, in that his Q is a linear throw that chunks for a lot, his W is lifesteal and attack speed, and his E is a true damage, HEAVY hitting attack.

I think you'd like both.

Other than them, since you seem to love top lanes o much, I guess I'd suggest Yi. He goes all in and can usually win with an early BotRK or Static Shiv. Renekton may also be in your forte.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 20, 2013 10:20pm | Report
You have to be a really good tryn to beat a Jax 1v1

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 21, 2013 6:24am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

You sold tryndamere???
He is, without argument, the best 1v1 champion in the game. He bets Jax, he beats Olaf, he beats Vayne (If played right), he beats Fiora, and he beats Aatrox. His ult and passive just ruins people.

But if you like traders, play Jax or Olaf
Jax has a maneuver that avoids all basic attacks, and stuns people, plus he can jump to any existing unit in the game, be it ally or enemy. Finally, his ult is a straight up super hit every 3rd auto attack, along with an active that gives armor and MR.
Olaf is made to trade, in that his Q is a linear throw that chunks for a lot, his W is lifesteal and attack speed, and his E is a true damage, HEAVY hitting attack.

I think you'd like both.

Other than them, since you seem to love top lanes o much, I guess I'd suggest Yi. He goes all in and can usually win with an early BotRK or Static Shiv. Renekton may also be in your forte.
IMO Aatrox stomps Tryndameres face off.

Well I am basing this on what I know so far and from what I have personally done.
I only faced 2 Trynademres so far with Aatrox and both times I beat him. Actually I think a few pages back there was a Trynademere in the game.

Anyways here is why Aatrox pwns Tryndamere.

AATROX VS TRYNDAMERE

Q: Who has more range?
A: Aatrox does, he has a long range poke that also slows and does damage. Tryndamere has a slow but it ONLY works if you are not facing him and it doesn't do damage like aatrox's does.

Q: Who has more sustain? I still think Aatrox does, because once he goes below 50% hp his heal is increased by 200% and unlike Tryndamere he doesn't have to build up a bar for hp heal he simply gets hp back every 3 hits. Don't get me wrong Tryndamere has sustain too but he waste his crit bar in order to sustain and I can't remember but doesn't it also go on cooldown?
A: Aatrox

Q: What would happen in a fight between the two?

This is what would happen.

Aatrox clearly already has range advantage, so if he wanted to he could just keep poking non stop but lets make it more interesting because tryndamere can heal as well.

Okay aatrox pokes tryndamere, tryndamere trys to use his spinning dash BUT Aatrox counters it with his dive knockup.

So right now Aatrox has the advantage because tryndamere is knocked up and that is 1-2 free basic attacks on him. Now Aatrox can toggle for more damage or more heal every third hit. Lets just say aatrox chooses to deal more damage. Okay now, tryndamere can heal some of the hp back but AT THE COST OF HIS CRIT. Don't forget that by now aatrox passive meter is maxed out and this also increases his attack speed.

So most of the time it would end up looking like both are going below 50% hp already because they are both pretty even and kind of close, because aatrox uses hp and tyrndamere has to use his crit bar for hp.

So now they are both below 50%.
Aatrox now switches to his heal which heals for a big *** 200% extra heal when under 50% hp making him sustain even harder.
Tryndamere can either try to keep up with his sustain at these low levels by wasting his crit bar or he can just crit and hope to kill him first.
Keep in mind at any time aatrox can use his knock up and get 1-2 free hits off.

Okay now its going to come down to Tryndameres ult right? You think he will win because of his ult? Well I say even that won't save him and this is why.

Both aatrox and tryndamere will most likely both be near death facing each other.

Okay lets say they are both low enough that tryndamere uses his ult to so he can't drop below 1hp. First off any smart aatrox would try to run from his ult and just waste time, but for arguments sake lets just say aatrox is dumb and still wanted to fight him.

Okay! Tryndamere killed aatrox!!! Oh wait no he didn't!!! Aatrox has his passive which now brings him back to life based on his passive bar! Most likely his bar was maxed out and he will regain near half of his hp.

Also it takes 1-2 seconds time for aatrox's passive to bring him back to life.
So by now tryndameres ult is DONE AND OVER WITH.

So what does this leave you?

Aatrox = around 40% hp
and
Tryndamere 1% hp

Aatrox has a big advantage because of his passive.... BUT WAIT!!! You all forgot something already?

AATROX STILL HAS HIS ULT ON TOP OF ALL THIS!!!

Aatrox now uses his ult which increases his attack speed, damage, gives him more melee range and deals damage upon activating it.

Tryndamere I'm sorry but your dead, this makes aatrox sustain really fast and on top of this his attack speed is increased further when his meter goes up, if tryndamere didn't die from the ult damage alone then the basic attacks would finish him off.

I don't see how tryndamere can win against a aatrox with his passive up and his ult up.
- both have sustain but tryndameres cost his crit bar and aatrox is every 3rd hit
- both have gap closers but aatrox counters tryndameres and also knocks him up
- tryndamere gains crit but has to waste his crit in order to heal
- aatrox can gain damage and use abilites but at the cost of hp.
- both have slows but aatrox does damage
- Aatrox passive brings him back to life and increases his attack speed
- Aatrox heal is increased by 200% when under 50% hp.
- Tryndamere's ult lets him stay on 1hp BUT HE DOESN'T GAIN HP BACK from his ult.
- Aatrox passive brings back almost half hp and he is unkillable while reviving.
- Aatrox still has his ult.

Ummmmm, aatrox would murder tryndamere!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }