Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

General Chat 1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » General Chat 1 293 posts - page 27 of 30
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 11, 2013 10:19pm | Report
Yeah? FE was good.

You should add me on Skype. I added you.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 11, 2013 10:27pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

That is awesome. Except for Elekiteru. He looks pretty stupid on all honestly.

I also LOVE Yancham's and Gogoat's design.

Also, character customisation. Oh my god, it's everything I want. ALL OF MY YES!

He looks odd, but think about it, he ias na electrict lizard...imagine the evolution of an electrict lizard....awesome.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 11, 2013 10:39pm | Report
Um, I can't post a blog...so that's weird.

Anyways, tomorrow Ragingstorm is helping me with BB Coding on my Ra guide. So I kind of...gave access for him. Right now, my new post thing is glitched so, yeah. Sadly Ragingstorm couldn't help me today because friends are at the mall watching Iron Man 3 and doing stuff in preparation for Mother's Day. Also, I am currently with my family on a trip in the wild wood.

~Ragingstorm, posting on UnknownPandr's behalf.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » May 11, 2013 11:42pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Yeah? FE was good.

You should add me on Skype. I added you.

If the Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei crossover turns out to be any good, that could be it. Sadly, FE:Awakening didn't live up to the expectations I had set for it. Before anyone here hates on me for criticizing Awakening, the reason why it get so much praise is because it presents itself well, which is what usually matters most among the masses.

Beyond that, the game feels shallow, and a big step backwards in terms of the strategic design the series had been known for. Most of the maps are flat, open fields with an enemy AI that can best be described as a zergling rush. The new Pair Up mechanic, along with some of the new skills, are all kinds of broken and can allow nearly anyone to reliably tank waves of enemies. Finally, there's the ability to grind, which unfortunately ends up being used as an excuse to make Lunatic mode unreasonably difficult sometimes, even when it can make the game stupidly easy other times.

There's a lot more, but to save this topic from turning into a three-page rant post, I just find that Awakening lacks the strategic depth to make the game enjoyable in the long haul. I didn't think it was possible that there could be a Fire Emblem game easier than Sacred Stones, but I was very wrong.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 12, 2013 12:06am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

@Buddha: I'll freakin' stab you for that anyways, because it's not all about the tits!

Where IS it about than?
Sunfall wrote:

Just give it time. Eventually me or the others will get bored of it and move on to something else. In the event of me getting bored of it, expect the others to end up following the next thing I get into.

What is gonna be the next titfest game you get into masteress?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 12, 2013 12:54am | Report

What is gonna be the next titfest game you get into masteress?

League of Le- *Punched in the face*
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 12, 2013 12:56am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Um, I can't post a blog...so that's weird.

Anyways, tomorrow Ragingstorm is helping me with BB Coding on my Ra guide. So I kind of...gave access for him. Right now, my new post thing is glitched so, yeah. Sadly Ragingstorm couldn't help me today because friends are at the mall watching Iron Man 3 and doing stuff in preparation for Mother's Day. Also, I am currently with my family on a trip in the woods.

~Ragingstorm, posting on UnknownPandr's behalf.

I can't post blogs either. Also, there is a BBCode guide. I won't post a link just in case you know that already.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 12, 2013 1:45am | Report
So no one can post blogs, huh. I wanted to rant a bit more about some "secretive" stuff. And if you need a bb coding guide, there is one right under the god guides section at the bottom. You could also check out my Fenrir guide, it has all the bb coding websites I used to make it.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 12, 2013 8:45pm | Report
According to a site,

"The discipline known as Raging Storm is a mystical technique that is said to have arisen in the windswept plains and the most foreboding of mountain peaks, learned by ascetics who learned to listen and feel the wind by moving with it in harmony. The style grew when these practitioners gathered to pool their knowledge and learned to harness the very power storms. The most potent wielders of this style are capable of generating blasts of electrical and sonic energy that rival some of the world's most potent wizards. Swift, powerful, and deadly, the masters of the Raging Storm discipline are serene and deceptively deadly eyes of the storm, wind and storm being their weapons.

Raging Storm teaches its practitioners to move with the wind, learning to move without hindrance and strike with both precision and force. Some find benefit in thrown weapons, some in dual weapons, and others in expressing the discipline through unarmed combat styles. The associated skill is Jump and its discipline weapons are the quarterstaff, dagger, war fan, unarmed strike, javelin, and chakram.

Special Note: Raging Storm may be used with melee attacks or thrown weapons. Swordsages may trade Desert Wind for Raging Storm."

I'm actually pretty badass.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 13, 2013 3:10pm | Report
So today, I was just hanging around Smitefire until I saw this ad..

Wow,okay! Way to make me ashamed of my own asianess. I was just signing up before I checked smitefire for my AP scores coming out in June for the upcoming AP Exam. But it just had to show up in a gaming site! Oh okay.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }