Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Deathtrap: A Forum RP Game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Deathtrap: A Forum RP Game 30 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 30, 2014 4:36pm | Report
As you drive, the styrofoam cups jingling and the chimpanzee screeching for seemingly forever along the way, you arrive at what looks like an abandoned chemical factory.

Next to one of the buildings, you see a BLUE officer leaning against a wall, who waves you forward.

"Atten-shun!" he barks. "Why the hell are you guys so late? We've been waiting!"

Behind him, you can see an assortment of BLUE and GREEN officers.

The BLUE officer points to an innocuous-looking, if filthy and rusted steel door, which is slightly ajar. "We're certain the main entrance is booby-trapped! There is also a backdoor, which we know is booby-trapped. Therefore, you fine RED officers are to go in first! If one of you manages to retrieve the disk, you will be promoted to YELLOW status!" He muttered, "Unlikely."

A peek inside the crack reveals a completely well-lit but empty hallway, leading into a stairwell. What do you do?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 30, 2014 4:44pm | Report
Well, so as to not disappoint the great, merciful, and benevolent Friend Computer, I shall of course carry out the mission at-hand. Considering my life is the most advantageous to the Friend Computer, it is only pertinent that I shove MadDanny through the front doorway - this could either net zero losses in life should it prove to be untampered, or the inconsequential end to Danny's life. Fortunately, either outcome would result in my guaranteed advancement through the facility, therefore getting me closer to completing the mighty Friend Computer's task.

(Or... is this the buildup and have we not even gotten there yet?) Edit: reread briefing - damn, forgot about the incredibly useful Styrofoam cups.

Edit2: I was so intent on succeeding in the great Friend Computer's mission that I had missed a minor detail - the door was not ajar, but rather cracked. Well, in that case I never actually shoved MadDanny through an agape doorway, but instead convinced him to force it open and walk through by inflicting a minor cut to his exposed arm - my medical chimpanzee was all too eager to help out, so it was a simple matter getting him to attempt escape through the possible death of the probable existence of booty traps. Of course, I couldn't have simply done it myself because my talents are much more beneficial to the completion of mighty Friend Computer's mission than poor Danny's are.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 30, 2014 5:00pm | Report
Ah. As you force Danny through the door, you hear a click.

You are knocked off your feet by the force of the explosion, which rips MadDanny apart, blows the door off its hinges, mildly annoys your team, and gives you a slight concussion.

MadDanny: -1 life

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 30, 2014 5:05pm | Report
I don't think I can join after all. So count me as fully dead.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 30, 2014 5:15pm | Report
Well, at least the entrance is accessible now. Permission to advance under new orders, majestic Friend Computer, sire?

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 30, 2014 5:22pm | Report
since the game has just started. Maybe you should restart it sub since I left
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 30, 2014 5:50pm | Report
(Okay. Dammit. Sorry for the delay, I had some personal issues.

Should I restart?

I'm going to wait til the other players respond. That'll make this slower-paced, but more dynamic, hopefully.

I should also emphasize that the FC is a character, not the narrator. No need to address him if he doesn't talk.)

The hallway is completely deserted, and daylight streams from the open windows. There is a faint smell of smoke and dust in the air, but it is completely silent.

With the entrance cleared, the BLUE and GREEN agents take the lead. They sweep the floor, bravely pushing RED agents in front of them in case of any more mines. They find none.

All that is left is the stairwell, which creaks ominously as you place a step. The stairs go down in two directions. Left goes to what looks like a computer lab. Right goes underneath the reactors. What do you do?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 30, 2014 6:58pm | Report
I already killed off Danny and made it through the door in one piece, so my completely unbiased opinion is that we proceed as planned. ;)

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 31, 2014 3:41am | Report
I go to the left. I'm looking for a CD so yeah: Computer and CD kinda match :)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 31, 2014 3:42am | Report
I throw a cup to the left to check for any traps. Computer and CD kinda match right :)?

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }