Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Check Mate

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » Check Mate 34 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 2, 2014 10:51am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Ok then, I'll just stop trying to argue with you. Even though I was just trying to help.

help? in wat way? tat was my first reaction, wat u meant by the comment u made
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 2, 2014 11:20am | Report
Time for me to quit..if any reply comes from hi-rez regarding the letter mentioned in my next level blog would let u know.
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » February 2, 2014 12:54pm | Report
I don't think English is arka's first language, which would explain his over-defensiveness. Checkm8.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 2, 2014 2:35pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

I don't think English is arka's first language, which would explain his over-defensiveness. Checkm8.

Yeah, I assumed so.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 2, 2014 6:03pm | Report
arka222 wrote:
I respect all but policing is meant for the veterans and editors to do..not anyone pop up like mushroom
I'd just like to state that it's up to all community members to both enforce and abide by rules as well as adhere to proper etiquette. Editors, veterans, and moderators are not administrators; the only thing I can do that a regular user cannot is actively make sure that the database is fully updated and error-free. And even then, the majority of the errors I've fixed were only because they were brought to my attention by other users here. Please at least listen to what someone has to say, regardless of whether or not they've been given a special title.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 2, 2014 6:21pm | Report
For anybody who doesn't speak english as their native language, I would request you read what everyone says a couple times. I know it's difficult to read something you aren't versed in - I'm in Intermediate French in college and I stare in awe at what's supposed to be a textbook - but careful inspection of words may reveal something you misread once or twice. Most people here a good-intentioned, so if something seems rash or rude, they may have been acting nicely and you misunderstood their meaning.

Secondly, alike to what TT said, some people may not have the status yet, but have been on the site for a long while (Darkjaw, Maximus, Icen, Piederman...I can go on and on..), so they DO know what they're talking about.

In any case, I hope this ends civilly. All Maximus meant was try to keep forum threads on-topic. If you wish to brag about your promotions, do it in off-topic or in a blog, and we'll congratulate and celebrate with you there :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 3, 2014 12:02am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

For anybody who doesn't speak english as their native language, I would request you read what everyone says a couple times. I know it's difficult to read something you aren't versed in - I'm in Intermediate French in college and I stare in awe at what's supposed to be a textbook - but careful inspection of words may reveal something you misread once or twice. Most people here a good-intentioned, so if something seems rash or rude, they may have been acting nicely and you misunderstood their meaning.

Secondly, alike to what TT said, some people may not have the status yet, but have been on the site for a long while (Darkjaw, Maximus, Icen, Piederman...I can go on and on..), so they DO know what they're talking about.

In any case, I hope this ends civilly. All Maximus meant was try to keep forum threads on-topic. If you wish to brag about your promotions, do it in off-topic or in a blog, and we'll congratulate and celebrate with you there :)

- i try to read everything multiple times so as not to miss any details.
- whole issue was about me posting a promotion medal pic on the off topic thread of mine.
- still i m not sure wat is meant by "keep forum threads on-topic" regarding this thread and my posts in it.
-
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 6, 2014 12:05am | Report
Came to know this 'bandicam' freeware , helps u record games with ease and without lags..can have a channel on youtube!
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » February 6, 2014 12:06am | Report
Seriously, what's the purpose of this thread?
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 13, 2014 10:49pm | Report
Posted today by somebody on reddit garnered 500 views. Whereas i was slaughtered on smitefire when did something like this long back. Wish to hiighlight the dominance of senior guys on smitefire. They can talk chat discuss watevr offtopic stuff they want but most of them bully new members for no reason.http://m.imgur.com/psFVhlR

Edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/20c7od/smite_chess/
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }