Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Avatar/Korra Fan Thread 42 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 27, 2014 1:06pm | Report
That's because the cabbage guy was a highly influential character! Seriously, have you seen the fan base? :P

"not my cabbages!" is always top post, guaranteed.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 27, 2014 1:09pm | Report
No, clearly the Cabbage Merchant has been cursed with immortality, having the Avatar destroy his life repeatedly in a never-ending cycle of pain and failure.

Also, Zutarra shippers must die.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 27, 2014 1:28pm | Report
I just find it interesting that Cabbage guy has a last name but Aang and Korra do not.

and yes "Not My Cabbages!" is slowly becoming the new Willhelm scream. And I love it

and whats wrong with Zutarra?

also points to Subzero for completing "fire nation attacked" in the 3 word story thread that made my day.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 7, 2014 5:42pm | Report
Okay sorry about two things, first the double post, and second the necro post, so quick question how long is it until a topic is considered dead, is it once it leaves the first page or is it a few weeks I never really ran into this problem personally on Mobafire?

Anyway on to what I have to say

I just found this video on youtube, and I did some research into it. It looks like the Netherlands hasn't started Korra season 2 yet and they had to put together a promo video for it, but since they are a branch of Nickelodeon they have some footage of season 3 that had already been finished. And some of that footage made it into their season 2 promo! Someone really dropped the ball on that one. Anyway
Spoiler: Click to view

So anyone else super pumped for season 3 of Korra!
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » April 7, 2014 6:26pm | Report
I'd hardly consider replying to a thread that isn't itself outdated and hasn't even been kicked off the front paged to be a necro. Anyhow, I've vowed to not watch anything regarding season 3 of Korra until it's finished airing. I can't sit through the pain of waiting a week every week for a show I love so much again.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 7, 2014 6:34pm | Report

Anyhow, I've vowed to not watch anything regarding season 3 of Korra until it's finished airing. I can't sit through the pain of waiting a week every week for a show I love so much again.

But that's the best part

also I should have put spoilers lol, adding now
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Solidrock34 » April 7, 2014 9:51pm | Report

Okay sorry about two things, first the double post, and second the necro post, so quick question how long is it until a topic is considered dead, is it once it leaves the first page or is it a few weeks I never really ran into this problem personally on Mobafire?

Anyway on to what I have to say

I just found this video on youtube, and I did some research into it. It looks like the Netherlands hasn't started Korra season 2 yet and they had to put together a promo video for it, but since they are a branch of Nickelodeon they have some footage of season 3 that had already been finished. And some of that footage made it into their season 2 promo! Someone really dropped the ball on that one. Anyway
Spoiler: Click to view

So anyone else super pumped for season 3 of Korra!

Ninja you jerk I haven't even seen season 2 yet!

Solidrock34

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » April 10, 2014 6:58am | Report
Earth bending would be my choice, btw am I the onlyone who shed a manly tear for the Iroh short?

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 12, 2014 3:40pm | Report
Make this happen.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shaddofokkusu » April 15, 2014 8:10pm | Report
Well I guess it's time for me to hop into this one. What's your guy's favorite off character? Mine is guard number 47 he's the only guard who has a feather in his hat in one of the guard platoons from the earth kingdom. (I can't remember what episode he's from.)

Shaddofokkusu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }