Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah Look at you people!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Ah Look at you people! 67 posts - page 6 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 25, 2014 7:13pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I wasn't being racist I was quoting actual videos that actually exist. As someone who was in model united nations for four years and visited many different actually countries because of it, I find myself pretty accepting of absolutely everyone, but I apologize if I actually did offend anyone (despite actively pointing explicitly that it was a video reference)

Unless the racist was just separate about people as a whole in america, then carry on.

I know, I know, you were quoting that white girl that hated Asians being in her library or something.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » June 25, 2014 8:08pm | Report
Guys this is my thread. I'm gonna destroy you all if you people dare to talk about racism on here.

No one survives my wrath.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 25, 2014 8:20pm | Report
Racism

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » June 25, 2014 9:23pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Guys this is my thread. I'm gonna destroy you all if you people dare to talk about racism on here.

I find this offensive.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 25, 2014 9:35pm | Report
what do you mean
YOU PEOPLE?
*black robert downey jr yelling in the distance*
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » June 27, 2014 8:33am | Report
Hey, girl
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » June 29, 2014 3:45am | Report
Americans are racist. It all depends on how PC you are or care to be as to how well you hide it. Honestly? I've met so many racist blacks, Asians, Hispanics, whites, middle-easterners, etc in my life time. Everyone is racist to some degree and if you say otherwise, you're either lying or naive. Stereotypes generally exist for a reason. I grew up bi-racial <Asian/Caucasian> and never fit in fully with any racial group. I've heard it all... Blacks slurring Asians, Asians slurring Hispanics, Hispanics slurring whites, whites slurring middle-easterners, middle-easterners slurring blacks... Racism is here to stay and ignoring it won't make it go away. All of the feel good after-school specials in the world aren't going to help. America lacks racial unity and that's why racism is such a big issue here. Take Taiwan for example - almost everyone is ethnically Chinese - hate crimes are practically non-existent. The melting pot in theory is fantastic but in practice just doesn't work. I've been in a room full of black folk who will sit there and spew pure hate for whitey (they always forget that I'm half white) until a white guy shows up and then all of the sudden, it's "What's up bro?". Same for white people. They'll sit around and talk smack about all of the lazy black folk and how we screwed ourselves over with slavery (shoulda left 'em in Africa!), but then one shows up and it's "Hey, this is my friend Jerome, he's cool as ****!" ... You're all racist to some extent. If you say that you aren't and truly mean it, then you need to do some soul searching.

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 29, 2014 4:21am | Report
ShaoTheGreat wrote:

Americans are racist. It all depends on how PC you are or care to be as to how well you hide it. Honestly? I've met so many racist blacks, Asians, Hispanics, whites, middle-easterners, etc in my life time. Everyone is racist to some degree and if you say otherwise, you're either lying or naive. Stereotypes generally exist for a reason. I grew up bi-racial <Asian/Caucasian> and never fit in fully with any racial group. I've heard it all... Blacks slurring Asians, Asians slurring Hispanics, Hispanics slurring whites, whites slurring middle-easterners, middle-easterners slurring blacks... Racism is here to stay and ignoring it won't make it go away. All of the feel good after-school specials in the world aren't going to help. America lacks racial unity and that's why racism is such a big issue here. Take Taiwan for example - almost everyone is ethnically Chinese - hate crimes are practically non-existent. The melting pot in theory is fantastic but in practice just doesn't work. I've been in a room full of black folk who will sit there and spew pure hate for whitey (they always forget that I'm half white) until a white guy shows up and then all of the sudden, it's "What's up bro?". Same for white people. They'll sit around and talk smack about all of the lazy black folk and how we screwed ourselves over with slavery (shoulda left 'em in Africa!), but then one shows up and it's "Hey, this is my friend Jerome, he's cool as ****!" ... You're all racist to some extent. If you say that you aren't and truly mean it, then you need to do some soul searching.

There are so many things wrong with this baloney you call an argument that I'm not sure whether to applaud, cry, or slam my face into the keyboard.

"Stereotypes exist for a reason." So? You think that repeating an obvious fact somehow excuses an act of discrimination? You think that just because somewhere in the world, there are some Asians with small *****es, means it's okay to accuse any Asian man of having a small ****? You think that because there are some black people who like fried chicken, that it's okay to assume that every black person's favorite food is fried chicken? My god, this kind of pretentious drivel makes me hate you so so much.

Get off your high horse, and stop pretending that you're some kind of genius presenting fresha nd revolutionary ideas into an argument. You're just repeating old and tired cliches that no one cares for. You think or act like you know everything and everyone, and your arrogant attitude makes me sick.

Lastly, this piece of ****. "You're all racist to some extent. If you say that you aren't and truly mean it, then you need to do some soul searching."

Firstly, **** YOU. You don't know me, and you certainly don't know a lot of people, else you would not have made this statement.

Secondly, **** you.

Thirdly, this is exactly the kind of circular, self-jerking argument that sets me off. Stop typing with one hand and ****ing listen to yourself. This is one of those idiotic arguments that inevitably ends with the poster's smug repetition of the previous statement, that crumbles once you look at it logically.

Guy: But I say people aren't racist!

You: No, you just don't know yourself as well as I do. You're really racist.

Guy: No I'm not!

You: Yes you are, because I say so. You're a naive and stupid little ***** who needs to do some soul searching.

**** you. And once more for good measure: ****. You. Up. The. Mouth. With. A. Cactus.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » June 29, 2014 5:03am | Report
Damn.. That was just murder Sub. Haha.

"You're all racist to some extent. If you say that you aren't and truly mean it, then you need to do some soul searching." This is the dumbest statement I've read in a long time. You should probably keep your opinion to yourself next time.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 29, 2014 5:22am | Report
+Rep for saying what I was thinking and making me laugh Sub.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }