Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tyr Patch Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Tyr Patch Notes 27 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » August 7, 2013 5:46pm | Report

Lol, they made it pretty op IMO (sure you can't dodge a Kraken anymore but you can't be stunned oO)

yehh it will be a great counter to ymirs frost breath too!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » August 8, 2013 4:17pm | Report
Dat passive. *3*

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 9, 2013 4:42am | Report
The passive isn't really that good, at least not early game.

But it scales into lategame though, so it is a top tier passive but I wouldn't say it is the best passive in the game :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 9, 2013 4:51am | Report

The passive isn't really that good, at least not early game.

But it scales into lategame though, so it is a top tier passive but I wouldn't say it is the best passive in the game :P

Um what do you mean not good If you build either leviathan or ccr greaves than you will just laugh at cc. Also he can make him self cc immume by ulting but canceling it just before he jumps, he can push Anubis out of his 1 because his dash is a pushing knock up stun with a possible double knock back. Realy tyr can do just as much If not more damage as thor but with more jungling then street fighter.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 9, 2013 5:07am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Um what do you mean not good If you build either leviathan or ccr greaves than you will just laugh at cc. Also he can make him self cc immume by ulting but canceling it just before he jumps, he can push Anubis out of his 1 because his dash is a pushing knock up stun with a possible double knock back. Realy tyr can do just as much If not more damage as thor but with more jungling then street fighter.

Relax, the ult is going to get changed and hopefully they will make it so that the ccr is fixed so that it would work as if he didn't have the passive.

So basically it would count it as 30% of a 2 sec stun, then if that is less than 1 sec you would only get stunned lets say 0.5 sec. But as 30 of 2 is 0,6 it would be 1,4 stun and because of his passive that would be a 1 sec stun.

Not sure if that is doable, but it would fix the issue with him being almost cc immune :P

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 9, 2013 8:19am | Report
Don't you think Freya's nerf is too much. She is not that OP but now she is getting a super big nerf. She got no more huge damage for single target. Her basic attacks now doesn't confuse enemies to build physical or magical protection. Scaling in 1-2 is reduced until not so useful. Well maybe the scaling is better than chronos but it doesn't give movement speed, attack speed and no penalty in basic attacking. Other than that, chronos have 1 more burst damage and a reliable stun as well as an escape ability. I don't think freya is a viable choice anymore

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 9, 2013 9:01am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Don't you think Freya's nerf is too much. She is not that OP but now she is getting a super big nerf. She got no more huge damage for single target. Her basic attacks now doesn't confuse enemies to build physical or magical protection. Scaling in 1-2 is reduced until not so useful. Well maybe the scaling is better than chronos but it doesn't give movement speed, attack speed and no penalty in basic attacking. Other than that, chronos have 1 more burst damage and a reliable stun as well as an escape ability. I don't think freya is a viable choice anymore

I haven't tried her out yet, but I guess they will tweak her skills a little in the next patch :p
Depends to be seen on how much damage she can put out as magical overall compared to before.

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }