Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sun Wukong Patch 10-23-13

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Sun Wukong Patch 10-23-13 41 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 22, 2013 10:12pm | Report
5% health per second. Not sure on the physical contribution, but from what I understand, it's more of a base damage ability than a scaling one.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » October 22, 2013 11:11pm | Report
Hmm thats a decent amount of regen! Yehh most of his abilities are mainy base damage buy the looks of it!
I might build him like guan and start out cdr and pen with some protections In the mid and finish up with attack speed and crit! As in hamd attacks tend to be the bulk of ur damage late game!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 23, 2013 12:41am | Report
Oh god... Hydra has not been more terrifying now. One shot assassins. D:
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NapTooN » October 23, 2013 1:21am | Report
How exactly is Wukongs Decoy going to fool anyone? When I see him glowing yellow and rotating his Staff, i know that the real one is just about to jump into his cloud.

Sure when he ults out of LOS you might be fooled by the Kong standing around the corner, but if he ults in lane, well bad luck, I know that your Decoy is just a Decoy.

NapTooN

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » October 23, 2013 1:56am | Report
NapTooN wrote:

How exactly is Wukongs Decoy going to fool anyone? When I see him glowing yellow and rotating his Staff, i know that the real one is just about to jump into his cloud.

Sure when he ults out of LOS you might be fooled by the Kong standing around the corner, but if he ults in lane, well bad luck, I know that your Decoy is just a Decoy.

I think its more meant as a distraction since he invisible until you destroy the decoy and it seems to deal decant damage.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » October 23, 2013 2:04am | Report
Oh God that new Hastened Fatalis will be awesome .

I like the new rotation too , wanted to buy Odin but I'll get bored of him within a week so the rotation just saved me 5500 favour .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 23, 2013 2:11am | Report
Maybe, i don't know, that wukong's ult will not be able to be seen by enemy when he is using it

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NapTooN » October 23, 2013 3:00am | Report

I think its more meant as a distraction since he invisible until you destroy the decoy and it seems to deal decant damage.

The point of a Decoy is to draw attention to it and make the enemy blast everything on it in false hope of having caught the Monkey off guard.

All the stats and Damage dont matter if no enemy is fooled by it. Why should i be distracted by an obvious Decoy? I will just ignore it until it times out. On the other hand i am pretty sure that a smartly used Wukong Ult will draw out quite a few wasted Ultimates from the Enemies.

NapTooN

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » October 23, 2013 5:29am | Report
The ulty will be for healing your self and chasing/escaping, not to trick ppl into wasting abilities. The decoy is just there so that the enemy team can kill it if they want to, and by doing so you are not going to be invisible anymore.

So basically it is just to make it a counterable stealth (just like you can stun, silence etc Vanish, but in this chase you have to kill a decoy).
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » October 23, 2013 5:48am | Report
They brought back the ugly Roman numbers for showing the god rank , I find those hideous .The lion head looks so much better in my opinion .God rank 1 for 50 worshipers is also a bad idea in my opinion , but at least they got rid of the useless "Adept" etc ranks .

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }